Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

I have done this repeatedly and it works for me. Almost every time there has always been some small flaws but once you get the hang of things. They stop happening. I started off by using different programs to make my installers since I didn't have at first and Apple Computer to do that with. Once I got an Apple computer and I learned how to make the media. It was simple, it can still be done without but it gets easier as you go along and there are some real good things in that ecosystem that you'll find unique, but it's nothing like Windows no matter what anyone tells it's a whole new animal, and you'll have to learn how to get around in their just take your time. Learn what you can and don't get frustrated because like I said there are a lot of things that don't work, but there are a lot of things that do but like I thought to myself it's free to try and make the determination for yourself

for Mojave is a Nvidia gt 710 ddr3, the ddr5 won’t work
Why does the 710 with DDR5 memory not work with Mojave ? Any ideas ?

Last edited:

From the Techpowerup site. 64gb bus ddr3 vs 32gb bus gddr5.

28F0CF67-2C30-4EBB-BA0C-7FBF1493F193.png

How can i install it without a mac computer @

I would suggest that you go ahead and install before putting the video card in so get the board running on onboard graphics and then add the graphics card afterwards. I have had a similar problem and this did fix it for me. Granted it was a different video card, but usually if you're using a gigabyte motherboard. It will work

Will it work on intel pentium?
I have used an Intel Pentium processor with this motherboard here and it worked. So like I said I don't know your hardware but if you're running a gigabyte motherboard and I was using the anniversary edition Intel processor and it did work with onboard graphics. After I got the machine up and running. I added the graphics card

Everything is perfect! Until the post installation, but when I reboot without the pendrive, it loads normal and the login screen appears perfect and clean, but does not work the mouse track nor the keyboard of the notebook. What should I change to work?

Everything is perfect! Until the post installation, but when I reboot without the pendrive, it loads normal and the login screen appears perfect and clean, but does not work the mouse track nor the keyboard of the notebook. What should I change to work?
UniBeast is not used for Laptops.

Hi everyone! I have a few problems after installation:
  • CPU "Unknown"
  • USB 3.0 not available
What can do with it?

Back