Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

hi. I wasn't able to create the Sierra installed with this method, so I created the USB installer with a different method, hope you can help me anyway. the fact is, I can't boot with the installer I created, probably because of the wrong clover settings I am selecting when installing it on the installer.

in your guide, you say: "Clover Note: UniBeast delivers basic bootloader support based on our testing on recommended CustoMac systems."

could you kindly share the configuration you use for clover to boot on several customacs? or can someone that created the installer with this method please share the content of its EFI partition? I just need to know what to select in clover to make my USB installer to boot.. ;(

tia and in any case!
what other method did you use to create your installer?

what other method did you use to create your installer?

hi thanks for the answer. for installing sierra I am trying following guides both from this site and insanelymac. since the first approach I tried (unibeast) didn't work, I created the USB installer following a thread in insanelymac, and that worked. hope it is not a problem and I won't be banned for this, I read somewhere there are conflicts between this and that other site?
if you want I can link the exact guide I followed, I am pretty sure the usb installer is fine, using that method I aslo created an el capitan installer that worked fine, but this time for sierra is not booting, I suspect the culprit is the clover settings...

thanks again

How to start macOS Sierra from the installation flash drive without Safe Mode
Remove option -x and -v in Clover settings don't save and macOS Sierra booting in Safe Mode!!!

Hardware: Intel i7 950, Gigabyte X58A-UD3R (USB 3.0 NEC off), Saphire HD6670, RAM 24 Gb

How to start macOS Sierra from the installation flash drive without Safe Mode
Remove option -x and -v in Clover settings don't save and macOS Sierra booting in Safe Mode!!!

Hardware: Intel i7 950, Gigabyte X58A-UD3R (USB 3.0 NEC off), Saphire HD6670, RAM 24 Gb
but in the config.plist you can see boot arguments -v and -x? if yes delete them from the file and retry

but in the config.plist you can see boot arguments -v and -x? if yes delete them from the file and retry

In file /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/config.plist in section Boot not options -x and -v

Code:
 <key>Boot</key>
        <dict>
                <key>Arguments</key>
                <string>dart=0 nv_disable=1</string>
                <key>Debug</key>
                <true/>
                <key>DefaultVolume</key>
                <string>MacHDD</string>
                <key>Legacy</key>
                <string>PBR</string>
                <key>Secure</key>
                <false/>
                <key>Timeout</key>
                <integer>3</integer>
                <key>XMPDetection</key>
                <string>NO</string>
        </dict>

Hi
i have 10.13 macOS on a MacBook. Now I would like create a 10.12 macOS installer, and I .app macOS 10.12.6 and copy it on app folder but I can't see it on app for select and install it on flash.

Hi
i have 10.13 macOS on a MacBook. Now I would like create a 10.12 macOS installer, and I .app macOS 10.12.6 and copy it on app folder but I can't see it on app for select and install it on flash.
From where did you download the 10.12.6 installer app?

Back