Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

As far as I was aware I was following the guide.

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...any-supported-intel-based-pc.200564/#download

I tried and got an error during the last step of using unibeast.
When I try again its just says

Volumes are Mounted
"Make sure neither 'OS X Install ESD' or 'OS X Base System' are mounted on your drive"
I was told to restart my Mac. WhenI restarted my Mac the problem we both had went away & I was able to run the Unibeast Install setup.
I have not built my Hackintosh yet. What I have is a Asus Maximus VIII Impact, i7 7700K, 32 GB of ram, Intel graphics when it leaves my Home Office, & I will try an AMD R280 like I have in my 2012 MacPros.

Hello I think I really need help right now... I've finished install sierra on my laptop acer aspire 4830tg and everything work find.. The problem that i have is.. Everytime I restart or open the computer it's took me about 40 minutes to get into the login screen... And the nvidia 540m I don't know how to enable too.. Please help me...
For help with your Laptop you should post in the relevant Laptop forum.

When erasing USB I'm not getting the option to select my scheme, it automatically goes to Guid Partition Table... Does that work? Or should I make the partition Master Boot Record?

When erasing USB I'm not getting the option to select my scheme, it automatically goes to Guid Partition Table... Does that work? Or should I make the partition Master Boot Record?
the guide says GUID.....

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-06-18 at 1.27.18 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-06-18 at 1.27.18 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 172
yes,

what are you confused about?
Well it didn't recognize that usb drive so i tried another one. But now I cant erase the hard drive, it gives me the error:
"Disk erase failed with error: Couldn't open device"

Any help?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-06-18 at 2.20.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-06-18 at 2.20.27 PM.png
    1 MB · Views: 135
Well it didn't recognize that usb drive so i tried another one. But now I cant erase the hard drive, it gives me the error:
"Disk erase failed with error: Couldn't open device"

Any help?
try guid, also, this isn't a help thread

Back