Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

can't select to OS sierra

The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

From where did you download Sierra ?
What is the installer app called ?
Where is it located (which folder) ?

help,,, instalation stops at loader bar

Attachments

• IMG_7584.JPG
    IMG_7584.JPG
    931.1 KB · Views: 163
it did work for me on my budget build Celeron G1840 after many issues since three weeks :
i found the right way by reading posts here

- first upgrade the EFI / CLOVER set with Unibeast to the lastest Clover 4049
- you may also upgrade your EFI/ CLOVER on your working MacHD
- SSDT patched https://github.com/Piker-Alpha/ssdtPRGen.sh/blob/Beta/ssdtPRGen.sh : most are Haswell and Skylake or Kaby Lake are supported : past the SSDT generate on both EFI / CLOVER / ACPI / Patched
- after run Chameleon Wizard : open the SSDT you have pasted : it will automatcaly generate A new SSDT .aml and SSDT. dsl folder in , and extract your original in ACPI / origin : very important : CLOVER may have to also pach them .
- put FAKESMC kext and all needeed kexts in CLOVER/OTHER perhaps NUllPCIpowermangement
- notice your config plist must be edidted for you MOBO , CPU and GPU
- for booting CLOVER is now by default without cache
- -XCPM is not supported in Sierra

Last edited:
Any problems with the installation of sierra on a x99 based pc? If i follow this guide, everything will work with no problems?

Any problems with the installation of sierra on a x99 based pc? If i follow this guide, everything will work with no problems?
See the X99 threads in this Sierra Guides forum section. Also. check the User Builds forum section.

Hello!
I try to boot my 'macOS' drive (SSD) after installation and see the following...
DRMStatus: iTunes/Apple Store Content Access Problem. Content playback may be disabled on this computer. You can continue to use the machine, but you should contact an Apple support representative. ErrorCode: 8877652

My hardware configuration:
CPU: Intel Core i7-7700k (I injected FakeCPUID)
MOTHERBOARD: Asus Rog Strix z270i (mini-itx)
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x16gb
VIDEO: Nvidia GTX 970 (I tried hdmi, dp, DVI) / integrated in CPU (I injected FakeCPUID)
SSD: Samsung 960pro

I followed this guide: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...-strix-i7-7700k-hd-630-4k-m-2-alc1220.216999/
But could not succeed despite a very similar configuration.

Attachments

• 20170425_000017.jpg
    20170425_000017.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 93
How can I set it up with this bios?

Since we're not telepathic, we need to know your system components. See the tonymacx86 Forum Rules & Policies on signature block components.

Additionally, please provide complete details in your Profile.

Mobo: motherboard manufacturer/model
CPU: detailed CPU model (e.g., i7-4770K)
Graphics: Video card manufacturer/model and/or Intel Integrated Graphics version (e.g., HD4600)

See my Profile items to the left of my post, under my name.

By completing your Profile and signature block, you help us help you better. :thumbup:

Since we're not telepathic, we need to know your system components. See the tonymacx86 Forum Rules & Policies on signature block components.
Yep just did that
Additionally, please provide complete details in your Profile.

Mobo: motherboard manufacturer/model
CPU: detailed CPU model (e.g., i7-4770K)
Graphics: Video card manufacturer/model and/or Intel Integrated Graphics version (e.g., HD4600)

See my Profile items to the left of my post, under my name.

By completing your Profile and signature block, you help us help you better. :thumbup:

Back