Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

I did format entire disk as mac os extended Journaled,if not,I could not
stall succesfully.
When you partition GUID the EFI partition is created automatically.

When you partition GUID the EFI partition is created automatically.
oh,I remember that ,when I fomat first, it is not successfully,then,I tried second,that's ok.did I do something wrong?and I'm curious that why I can't partition the disk with disk tool.the partition button is gray.

Last edited:
I get a black screen after a select boot macOS from USB
as per rules, please fill out your hardware profile and post a new thread in the appropriate forum if you are in need of help

Hello good morning.
I have a AsRock Z170 Pro4
Asus Radeon RX470 Strix Gaming 4gb Gddr5
ssd Crucial 256gb
Kingstone Hyper 8gb DDR4 2133
I boot very well but when the pc boot fron HFS appears the Apple Logo and the bar , the bar doesn't fill out and don't forward.
What can i do in this case?

I boot very well but when the pc boot fron HFS appears the Apple Logo and the bar , the bar doesn't fill out and don't forward.
as per rules, please fill out your hardware profile and post a new thread in the appropriate forum if you are in need of help

oh,I remember that ,when I fomat first, it is not successfully,then,I tried second,that's ok.did I do something wrong?and I'm curious that why I can't partition the disk with disk tool.the partition button is gray.
To look at your disk to see if it has a EFI partition, use the following command in the Terminal:
Code:
diskutil list

Hello good morning.
I have a AsRock Z170 Pro4
Asus Radeon RX470 Strix Gaming 4gb Gddr5
ssd Crucial 256gb
Kingstone Hyper 8gb DDR4 2133
Use verbose mode (-v) and report/send screenshot where the boot halts.

can't select to OS sierra

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-04-21 at 3.12.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-04-21 at 3.12.38 PM.png
    85.3 KB · Views: 116
Back