Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Last edited:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-03-31 at 18.08.53.png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-31 at 18.08.53.png
    83.1 KB · Views: 175
Add NVMe Support Please

I was reading some of the other posts and someone said if it were only as easy as the videos true that it is easy, but they do forget to tell you a lot of things but I know it is possible. So I was able to achieve my ultimate goal because it has been done before, and I was able to accomplish it. This time myself.

Hi everybody. Need help. I'm pretty new to Hachintosh..
I made everything according to the list of inctructions but after I have choosen "Boot Macos from USB" I see only black screen. What happens? Any ideas?

Thanks a lot!

I made everything according to the list of inctructions but after I have choosen "Boot Macos from USB" I see only black screen. What happens? Any ideas?

Thanks a lot!
I just tried today and the boot/load times from my thumb drive were EXTREMELY long.... this is my first experience with clover so I found I just needed to wait longer...maybe that's your situation too?

I'm trying to update from OS 10.8.5
Using a Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R rev 2.0 FB motherboard, EVO 1TB SSD, Radeon 5770.

I followed all the instructions and upon booting from the USB thumb drive (same one I used to originally build the system).
It would not boot with the UniBeast setup downloaded from this guide so I tried the config.plist file linked here in an article about upgrading a system almost the same as mine: https://www.tonymacx86.com/attachments/config-plist-zip.210098/

Now the USB thumb drive will boot but it takes several minutes for the 'Welcome to Clover 4045' screen to come up. After the 'testing hardware, settings, etc.' screens, nearly 30 minutes has gone by. I finally can get to the Clover screen, run the installer, which takes another 45+ minutes, finishes installation then the screen goes blank, as if it failed to reboot.

I can restart into Clover on the USB (again 30+ minute affair) and tell it to boot from the SSD at which point the screen just goes black for about an hour, then a bunch of text scrolls across the screen rather quickly.... the only word I could make out was 'panic'...then the system reboots again.

Any idea what's making the Clover load times so agonizingly slow or what I do from here?

Thanks a lot!

Need more info on the hardware, CPU and motherboard model. If you have a dedicated video card it is not a good idea for a new install and someone without experience. Use the Intel integrated video to install OSX and later you can put the video card in when you have a working system.

it is written in my profile info..l you need more? What exactly?
Thanks for the idea about Graphic card.. did not know it can be a proiblem

Back