Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

It is super simple !!! It works! :headbang:

My graphics card only worked in Yosemite. The El Capitan had a problem that I could not solve. With this setup of the Sierra again all excellent! No additional drivers. Installation took place in two clicks: UniBeast & MultiBeast. No additional settings I did not do.

Good job, Tony! THX :clap:

Ethernet +
Audio +
Graphics +

===================
GA-Z97M-D3H
Intel Core i7-4790
GeForce GT 740 OC 1024MB

Once I remove the USB and attempt to boot from the SSD itself, below is what I get:

IMG_4964.JPG

any idea of what's going?

Thanks!

Edit: nvm fixed it

Last edited by a moderator:
When I boot clover from the usb, all I see are options to load Windows, nothing for Mac OS. I have the USB plugged in USB 2.0 port. My motherboard is Asus X-99 pro with Intel i7-5820K and NVIDIA Gtx 970. When creating the bootable USB I chose UEFI boot mode and did not select any of the graphics configuration (though I tried with and without). I was not able to change much from the BIOS recommended settings. I was not able to turn off secure boot mode (option not highlighted and cannot be selected) and I selected "other OS". I was unable to find the other options... Could you please give any suggestions to make this work? Thank you.

There are two entities on my computer using voice command. i really hope Narrator wont try to hit on Siri. its like having stephen hawking Hitting on any smart girl out there.

It is possible to run El Capitan and Sierra on the same hard drive?

Is this working without many bugs? Im still on yosemite and debating upgrading? Should i go to El Capitan or Sierra? Or just stay on yosemite?
upgrade if you can

Wondering what I'm doing wrong I'm doing all the steps correctly but every time I try to make the USB install drive Unibeast keeps crashing during the final steps.

I created a sierra usb using unibeast and I'm trying to do a fresh install onto a Samsung ssd but I'm getting this error when I boot from USB. My system is gigabit h77n-wifi (F2 bios) with i3 and 4gb ram. It's currently running 10.10 on another hard drive with no problems but for some reason the sierra USB will not boot.
IMG_4845.JPG

Once I remove the USB and attempt to boot from the SSD itself, below is what I get:

View attachment 218071

any idea of what's going?

Thanks!

Edit: nvm fixed it
I'm getting this same error when trying to do a fresh install from USB can you explain how you fixed it please. Thanks

Last edited:
Back