Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

My realtek ALC887 not working too... waiting for multibeast update for this soon!!...

Try Multibeaset for MAVERICKS. Choose ALC 887-888 legacy. also it will choose HDA enabler. Install and reboot. After go to System Preferences - Sound and change output option.

Stuck at boot screen.
I tried boot option flags: -v and get hang
Dell vostro 3450, core i5, Intel Graphic HD3000

Do you have any solution? Thanks

Attachments

• 20161021_205656.jpg
    20161021_205656.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 156
I have a problem with my graphic card, it is nvidia gtx 750 Ti on Sierra. It doesn't work when web drivers are installed, and turns off the monitor while booting. Tried with all the arguments and all the newest and older beta drivers for Sierra. The system boots only when nv_disabled=1. Now, I've listed the buyers guide here, and above the list where my graphic card is, it says:
"All of the GeForce 'Maxwell' based graphics cards listed here besides the GeForce 'Kepler' based GT 740 require alternate NVIDIA graphics drivers to enable full acceleration. See here for details. Please note these cards will only work with OS X Yosemite and El Capitan."
Does it mean that I need a new graphic card for Sierra?
My rig:
CPU: Intel 4790K
MB: gigabyte z97x ud3h bk
RAM: crucial ballistic 32 gb
HD: samsung evo 850
GRAPHIC: gigabyte gtx 750 ti

Last edited:
When I making the usb drive "unplug" when "Copying files..."
Whats the solution?

I'm running a GTX 750 Ti on my H97N-WIFI based build (Hector) without an issue.

See https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/new-method-for-enabling-nvidia-web-drivers-in-clover.202341/

I've tried all of that, and even watched and followed step by step guide by some guy on youtube - and it ended up with his installation on the video goes right, mine doesn't work.
I have no problem with clover, it is setup to automatically use NvidiaWeb, edited config.plist (while mounted EFI on the correct drive). It's just - the driver when loaded turns off the monitor while booting. You see the progress bar going, and then it just turns off. I then watched verbose info, and noticed that different versions of drivers (tried both release and betas) crash at different points, but all of them being nvidia related. One actually booted the system, but had an error with loading driver, so it turned the system back to nv_disable=1 mode automatically...

One question - my configuration is similar to yours - what profile do you use (I use iMac 14.2)?

nindza79, don't use a VGA connection as Apple hasn't supported VGA in over a decade.

I'm using 14,2 on my more recent Haswell and Skylake builds. You can change the System Definition later to a different, more modern System Definition after you get Sierra installed.

I successfully install Sierra On my GA-X58 UD4P, all work fine, CPU, Memory, Video, Sound.

But have the Shutdown problem, I can restart but can't shutdown, any one find the solution for X58 shutdown problem ??
Is the only think that don't work.
I use MacPro5,1 because iMac don't recognize my video

Okay so I've been at this all day trying to get Clover to Install Sierra. I keep getting stuck right at the beginning of the install process.

My Specs:
GA-X58A-UD3R
Intel Xeon X5650 @2.67GHz
BIOS Version FH
GTX 960
24GB RAM

I have been trying so many different combinations of boot args to no avail... Please Help Someone!

20161022_180253.jpg

Ok I just built my pc a few days ago and I successfully installed sierra on my hdd. But I am so lost with the multibeast part because I have no clue what kexts im supposed to choose for my system/what is compatible? I have a Intel i7 6700k, Asus Z170-A motherboard and Gigabyte GTX 1060 graphics card.

Back