Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

I got this promble :Make sure neither 'OS X Install ESD' or 'OS X Base System' are mounted on your drive
can you tell me how to fix it?thank you very much

I followed the instructions to a T, Sierra installed flawlessly with the Correct wireless card. Before getting the new card I tried my old linksys WMP54GS Ver 1.1 and Ver 4.1 and D-Link DWL-G520 no luck. So after a quick trip to Microcenter I picked up the TP-Link N900 WDN4800, was like plug and play everything works! I am using a Gigabit Z77-DS3HIntel 3.4 GHz I5-3570K AMD Radion HD 6850 1024MB, and now TP-LINK wireless TL-WDN4800.
I just had to select the Correct sound driver ALC887. This was really easy.

Hey guys,

the sound is not working with my hackintosh. My Mainboard has a Realtak ALC887 Soundchip and i installed the matching kext with multibeast, but it isn't working however. I also tried the 3 different Voodoo options. Do you have any suggestions?

Mainboard: Gigabyte GA-85M-HD3G
I'm using onboard graphics only

My realtek ALC887 not working too... waiting for multibeast update for this soon!!...

Failed to boot on LifeBook AH531/GFO, i3-2120M, 4GB DDR3 on DIMM-0. First, boot is look "OK" - apple picture, bud after about 30sec is screen picture Ɵ (and END) - (sorry my english)
This is a Desktop forum - For help with your Laptop you should post in the relevant Laptop forum.

Hey guys,

the sound is not working with my hackintosh. My Mainboard has a Realtak ALC887 Soundchip and i installed the matching kext with multibeast, but it isn't working however. I also tried the 3 different Voodoo options. Do you have any suggestions?

See solution from here --> https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/no-audio-devices-realtek-alc-applehda-guide.143752/

But first remove Voodoo and all other extra audio kexts that you installed.

Last edited:

I've tried this and it's working!! (multibeast 9.0.1)

I. MultiBeast Realtek ALC AppleHDA (MultiBeast 8, same as cloverALC method)
  1. Download Multibeast
  2. Enter Password
  3. MultiBeast/Drivers > Audio > Realtek ALCxxx > √ ALCxxx
    1. Clover (config.plist/Devices/Audio/Inject/1 - Audio ID: 1) >>>>>>> CRUCIAL!!!!!!!!
    2. Select Codec √
      • ALC269 (BRIX only)
      • ALC283 (BRIXPro and NUC only)
      • ALC885/889a
      • ALC887/888b Legacy v100202
      • ALC887/888b Current v100302
      • ALC888 Legacy v100202
      • ALC888
      • ALC889
      • ALC892
      • ALC898
      • ALC1150
    3. As appropriate √
      • Optional 100 Series Audio
      • Optional 3 Port (5.1) Audio (Audio ID: 2)
      • Optional HD 3000/HD 4000 HDMI Audio (Audio ID: 3)
      • Optional HD 4600 HDMI Audio/Desktop (Audio ID: 1 or 2)
  4. MultiBeast/Build/Install
  5. Restart

Hey guys,

Did you change output option from System Preferences - Sound ?

Back