Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Just did a fresh install using Unibeast and Multibeast. Everything worked fine.

After the installation, I injected the Kexts for my graphics onboard card, intel 4400, using FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext and changing clover config.plist.

Thank you all!

Hello I'm using Unibeast + Multibeast for OS X Sierra. I would like to permanently
The default which Clover boot configuration (Unibeast) offered me every time system restart is.

Inject EDID (GTX 950) = NO
Use Nvidia web = YES
LoadVideoBios (HD4600) = NO
InjectIntel = YES

I would like to permanently changed this to

Inject EDID (GTX 950) = YES
Use Nvidia web = YES
InjectIntel = NO

Anyway to permanently change this setting ? thanks

Hello I'm using Unibeast + Multibeast for OS X Sierra. I would like to permanently
The default which Clover boot configuration (Unibeast) offered me every time system restart is.

Inject EDID (GTX 950) = NO
Use Nvidia web = YES
InjectIntel = YES

I would like to permanently changed this to

Inject EDID (GTX 950) = YES
Use Nvidia web = YES
InjectIntel = NO

Anyway to permanently change this setting ? thanks
Mount your EFI partition. Navigate to EFI/Clover/config.plist.
Open the config.plist with a plist editor for your choice.
Navigate to Graphics > Inject > Intel = Change YES to NO.
Screen Shot 2016-10-07 at 08.07.36.png

Mount your EFI partition. Navigate to EFI/Clover/config.plist.
Open the config.plist with a plist editor for your choice.
Navigate to Graphics > Inject > Intel = Change YES to NO.
View attachment 214455

Thanks verymuch for great help. Just done config.plist configuration.

One more question --> t I can't found EDID option in config.plist. (I'm using EIF 3.0 mount). thanks !

Thanks verymuch for great help. Just done config.plist configuration.

One more question --> t I can't found EDID option in config.plist. (I'm using EIF 3.0 mount). thanks !
Using the above directions, you can add it under the graphics section as shown in the screen shot. Be sure to do this with a plist editor as text editors can corrupt the file.
Screen Shot 2016-10-07 at 08.37.38.png

Everything goes perfect. I used my signature system. I have problem with 1070 drivers of course and for this reason i have install 530 for my cpu vga. when i open safari or chrome in windows of these programs i have stuttering to scroll pages.

Have anyone idea how to solve that?

d277af8c07244f4c9ff9f901b7518ff9.png

I'm running UniBeast to create the bootable usb. it gets to a point where "OS X Base System" window pops up and shows files. I'm thinking the copy is done. I wait a few more minutes to see if the unibeast window changes from "Installation" (copying files...) to "Summary". It doesn't so I just close UniBeast and eject the USB. I try to boot, and I get "selected boot device failed" during boot up. I tried both Legacy and UEFI on both USB creation process and bios settings. same error. only thing is, I don't wait for the "Summary" window/step in UniBeast. Is this important? Is it still copying things?

UPDATE: apologies for my impatience. I just had to wait a lot longer. It finally went to the summary screen and completed. It is now booting. hopefully I don't encounter more speed bumps.

Last edited:
Please help:
I followed the guide exactly and now I can't get past the apple logo.
The monitor dies right after the logo disappears.

Back