Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

so i know that i need the ALC 1150 Audio driver, but which Lan driver do i need?

E: Ethernet working now!

E
: i have a GTX 760, there is no need of a graphic driver right? my second screen isn't working ...

I only can boot from the USB, but first of all I want to fix the other stuff

Last edited:
so i know that i need the ALC 1150 Audio driver, but which Lan driver do i need?

E
: i have a GTX 760, there is no need of a graphic driver right? my second screen isn't working ...

You may need a new driver or try board bios setting ogpu as primary display (integrated graphics mode).

What are your full system specs? You may need to change system definition to iMac 14.2 to get download. there is a list of compatible mac models that sierra requires (MacPro 3.1 no longer valid) , but you can mask your system to upgrade to a compatible model.

Gigabyte GA-H77N-WIFI
Intel Core i3-3225
8GB Corsair 1600Mhz DDR3 16GB Corsair 1600Mhz DDR3
TP-Link PCI Express Wifi Adapter

I would actually rather upgrade to El Capitan first, and I have downloaded it from the store but it doesn't show up on my unibeast installer.

EDIT: NEVERMIND, USING OLDER UNIBEAST.

You may need a new driver or try board bios setting ogpu as primary display (integrated graphics mode).
there is no option for this in my bios

E

I have the GTX760 also and it's working fine OOTB, no additional driver needed.

Gigabyte GA-H77N-WIFI
Intel Core i3-3225

How do I tell what "series" customac I have for UEFI vs Legacy boot modes? My current jawn does show the BIOS screen when I boot up.

Gigabyte GA-H77N-WIFI
Intel Core i3-3225

How do I tell what "series" customac I have for UEFI vs Legacy boot modes? My current jawn does show the BIOS screen when I boot up.
You can use UEFI boot mode. Your BIOS is UEFI and supports it.

Same here...

Both of you go to the top tool bar and select Go. Scroll down to computer and click. Click on the drive your using and see if you have:
Applications
EFI Backups
Library
*System
Users

If *systems is missing it's a Unibeast error, I've encountered this and it would explain the missing system which is your operating systems vital info and the inability to boot from internal drive.

If this is the case I would recommend using the clover guide to installing Sierra. The hardest part is getting the terminal command to load your USB with the Install app. The rest is easy if you make sure to add HFS+EFI to drivers 64efi and remove Vboxefi in clover EFI partition and fakeSMCkext, and nullcpumanagementkext to Kext folders 10.11 and other. Use the included clover plist to get in then replace it with your current one once inside using EFIMounter. Have a spare USB to hold Multibeast 9, EFI mounter, and any other useful tools once your in the newly loaded Sierra.

Unibeast "hangs" at copying files... for me. It looks like they all get copied but the installer doesn't move on.

Back