Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Hi all,

I have tried again this morning to resolve this and still to no avail, with the Nvidia web option edit in it just will not get to the login screen.

All I get is the apple logo - after booting halfway it goes black and then the machine restarts. Has anyone faced a similar issue?

Hello all,

I would love a little of your time and assistance

My kit
Gigabyte z170x UD5 TH
Nvidia 980 Ti water cooled
i7 6700k Water cooled
64GB Ram Corsair (16gb x 4) DDR 4
Broadcom wifi card
SanDisk 480gb SSD
Mac Definition 17.1

Issue
I have followed the guide and I have installed Sierra. My ram is recognised and also the wifi card as it ethernet, I haven't tested audio.

I cannot for the life of me get the Nvidia card to work, and I have tried all sorts the latest a fresh build using unibeast to build the USB key and Multibeast with 1150, 100 audio and Ethernet option selected, with UEFI.

I have made the changes to the config.plist to use the webdrivers but it just reboots on start up about half way through the loading bar. It goes on in a cycle.

I can boot from USB and get back into Sierra as I am now but the NVIDIA drivers will just not seemingly take.

I have attached two files one from the boot loading, and the second from the about this Mac panel where you can see the card is not recognised as an NVIDIA just generic 7mb card.

I have tried many things from switches to fixes - one which interested me but I can't seem to get to work was the mod info.plist fix as I don't seem to be able to enable root using the old directory services way of doing it.

Followed standard instructions on the setting of bios three or 4 times.

So if you have any thoughts and before I impale myself on a Wifi aerial I would love to hear them. Even if it is that I am an idiot.

M
Have you tried igpu as primary display in board bios? It is necessary for newer AMD cards, it may also apply to Nvidia, not sure but it's worth a try. Sierra wants to run as integrated graphics on hackintosh.

Hi yep I did this morning, but it still did the same :(

This guide doesn't work. I'm getting the same problem as you.
"fdisk: could not open MBR file boot0: No such file or directory"
im getting the same error, i think its because the tutorial is very old.. ??

Fixed my issues with the card working now

AGDPFix works so now goes passed boot - recognises the card I used the AGDPfix app

Today just I tried to upgrade my system to Sierra form EL Capitan. The el capitan was much stable on my system. Ok.......My system does not boot without USB. and also the screen is flickering. Colors are very bad. (I tried gfx card with windows system it is working) My System config is
i5 4590
Gigabyte Z97M-D3H
Crucial 16GB DDR3 Memory.
Asus GT610 2GB Graphics card
Samsung 750 Evo 120GB and 3 1TB WD Blue........
I just followed the guide given on the site.
I have ste BIOS as needed
Please how to solve the problem..................
Photo shows the system hanged.............. and stay as it is for hours with no change .....................
20161001_195540.jpg

Please, help me! Your GT740 video card works OBB? My GT610 does not work. Anyone can help me. What card can work?

How do i know which audio driver i need? ..

Is there a way to download El Capitan now that Sierra has been released? I can't find it on mac. I can find "updates" through wikipedia but does that count as a full version of the OS?

Basically, I'm still running Mountain Lion and it won't let me download Sierra from the app store.

Is there a way to download El Capitan now that Sierra has been released? I can't find it on mac. I can find "updates" through wikipedia but does that count as a full version of the OS?

Basically, I'm still running Mountain Lion and it won't let me download Sierra from the app store.

What are your full system specs? You may need to change system definition to iMac 14.2 to get download. there is a list of compatible mac models that sierra requires (MacPro 3.1 no longer valid) , but you can mask your system to upgrade to a compatible model.

Back