Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

IMG_0034.JPG
Stuck on logo after installation. Please help.
i5 4670k
Z87X-ud3h
GT750ti

db85fl motherboard
core i5 4th gen
hp pavilion 22fi display
Nvdia geforce gt 610

stuck on boot screen

El Capitan was running fine

not booting without usb drive
not recognising my 1080p display

When you created your bootable USB with Unibeast and got to the option Graphic Configuration it asked you if your graphics card fell into a certain category such as 6xx 8xx 9xx or something similar. Does your graphics card fall into any of these categories? and if so did you check graphic enabler?. This may be the reason why it does not recognize your display.

In order to boot without USB you have to install the UEFI bootloader once you get the OS X running. I used Multibeast for this. You usually have two options: legacy mode and UEFI. I would go for UEFI.

I hope this helps good luck.

Last edited:
Unibeast keeps crashing for me when copying files to usb... http://prnt.sc/codaau

Any ideas?

The same usb worked perfectly 18 months ago when I installed yosemite, and it still appears to be working fine.

but how it can be missing just after installation??
The obvious answer would be because you didn't install it - Only you know that.

Please read and comply with the rules :
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Also, posting for help in a Guide thread is not a good idea, you should start a thread of your own in Sierra Desktop Support.

M
Have you tried igpu as primary display in board bios? It is necessary for newer AMD cards, it may also apply to Nvidia, not sure but it's worth a try. Sierra wants to run as integrated graphics on hackintosh.
Unibeast keeps crashing for me when copying files to usb... http://prnt.sc/codaau

Any ideas?

The same usb worked perfectly 18 months ago when I installed yosemite, and it still appears to be working fine.

Using Disk Utility when you see the usb it has media and a name below. Pick media and close the side arrow, erase media, then partition media, you will have to rename file to partition. Try installing unibeast again.

I struggled with that for a while I was erasing media and untitled but until I closed the arrow I could not completely erase usb and make it usable.

Using Disk Utility when you see the usb it has media and a name below. Pick media and close the side arrow, erase media, then partition media, you will have to rename file to partition. Try installing unibeast again.

I struggled with that for a while I was erasing media and untitled but until I closed the arrow I could not completely erase usb and make it usable.

Worked like a charm! Many thanks!

Back