Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Hello, I was wondering if someone could help me out. This process turned out to be a million times more complicated than expected.

Parts:

MSI Gaming 7 Carbon motherboard
i7 6700k
32gb Ram
Gtx 1070 SuperClocked GPU

So fat I have been able to install Sierra but have no audio, graphics cant be turned up or down ( using a 4k monitor ) and no internet at all.

I run unibeast 9 and have watched about 64 videos on how to install divers but none are working.

I am completely lost and frustrated and not sure where to go next.

Please help me out and thanks.

UniBeast-7.0.1 does'nt work on non English system :(

UniBeast-7.0.1 does'nt work on non English system :(
You only need to change to english language on System Preferences Pane. When finished turn again to your own again

Works like a charm on my Gigabyte BrixPro 4770R, I even have Audio working :headbang:

Hello all,

I would love a little of your time and assistance

My kit
Gigabyte z170x UD5 TH
Nvidia 980 Ti water cooled
i7 6700k Water cooled
64GB Ram Corsair (16gb x 4) DDR 4
Broadcom wifi card
SanDisk 480gb SSD
Mac Definition 17.1

Issue
I have followed the guide and I have installed Sierra. My ram is recognised and also the wifi card as it ethernet, I haven't tested audio.

I cannot for the life of me get the Nvidia card to work, and I have tried all sorts the latest a fresh build using unibeast to build the USB key and Multibeast with 1150, 100 audio and Ethernet option selected, with UEFI.

I have made the changes to the config.plist to use the webdrivers but it just reboots on start up about half way through the loading bar. It goes on in a cycle.

I can boot from USB and get back into Sierra as I am now but the NVIDIA drivers will just not seemingly take.

I have attached two files one from the boot loading, and the second from the about this Mac panel where you can see the card is not recognised as an NVIDIA just generic 7mb card.

I have tried many things from switches to fixes - one which interested me but I can't seem to get to work was the mod info.plist fix as I don't seem to be able to enable root using the old directory services way of doing it.

Followed standard instructions on the setting of bios three or 4 times.

So if you have any thoughts and before I impale myself on a Wifi aerial I would love to hear them. Even if it is that I am an idiot.

Attachments

• IMG_0687.PNG
    IMG_0687.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 347
  • Screen Shot 2016-09-30 at 21.15.10.png
    Screen Shot 2016-09-30 at 21.15.10.png
    77.9 KB · Views: 340
Hi,

post installation problems, which network option should I choose in unibeast?

Intel the last of the three options in Multibeast as well, it works on my Gigabyte z170m d3h.

M
Hello all,

I would love a little of your time and assistance

My kit
Gigabyte z170x UD5 TH
Nvidia 980 Ti water cooled
i7 6700k Water cooled
64GB Ram Corsair (16gb x 4) DDR 4
Broadcom wifi card
SanDisk 480gb SSD
Mac Definition 17.1

Issue
I have followed the guide and I have installed Sierra. My ram is recognised and also the wifi card as it ethernet, I haven't tested audio.

I cannot for the life of me get the Nvidia card to work, and I have tried all sorts the latest a fresh build using unibeast to build the USB key and Multibeast with 1150, 100 audio and Ethernet option selected, with UEFI.

I have made the changes to the config.plist to use the webdrivers but it just reboots on start up about half way through the loading bar. It goes on in a cycle.

I can boot from USB and get back into Sierra as I am now but the NVIDIA drivers will just not seemingly take.

I have attached two files one from the boot loading, and the second from the about this Mac panel where you can see the card is not recognised as an NVIDIA just generic 7mb card.

I have tried many things from switches to fixes - one which interested me but I can't seem to get to work was the mod info.plist fix as I don't seem to be able to enable root using the old directory services way of doing it.

Followed standard instructions on the setting of bios three or 4 times.

So if you have any thoughts and before I impale myself on a Wifi aerial I would love to hear them. Even if it is that I am an idiot.
Have you tried igpu as primary display in board bios? It is necessary for newer AMD cards, it may also apply to Nvidia, not sure but it's worth a try. Sierra wants to run as integrated graphics on hackintosh.

Back