Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Did you replace OsxAptioFixDrv2 with OsxAptioFixDrv?
No i didnt replace but somehow i manage to install.
I runned multibeast i installed drivers and bootloader, but in order to run the os i need the usb on otherwise i cant boot

Is there a way to solve this problem?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 515
First time installing OSX, Installed Sierra and multi beast and boots okay(without usb) but every time I reboot and mount my EFI I have lost all my kexts, I am also unable to get graphics working properly((flickering in top left)using IGP on i3 6100 intel 530 graphics) and have no sound(have also tried running the script command but keep error will attach photo)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-09-30 at 13.31.41.png
    Screen Shot 2016-09-30 at 13.31.41.png
    59.2 KB · Views: 288
First time installing OSX, Installed Sierra and multi beast and boots okay(without usb) but every time I reboot and mount my EFI I have lost all my kexts, I am also unable to get graphics working properly((flickering in top left)using IGP on i3 6100 intel 530 graphics) and have no sound(have also tried running the script command but keep error will attach photo)

Intel 530 graphics have that problem, no way around yet. Did you check bios for sound activation? Try loading 0x19120001 for fake ID in graphics settings in clover. It should get you SKL CRB graphics which is apples native version of Intel 530.
Check your 64efi drivers folder in clover. Osiaptiofix2 has been causing some problems, switch it for Osioaptiofix if possible.

@tonymacx86 Thanks for the update post on installation of macOS Sierra.:) I have installed the OS successfully, internet just works fine but I'm facing issues with the audio, there is no sound at all my motherboard is msi b150m pro-vdh so I have installed the alc887 driver from the latest version of multibeast but it doesn't seems to be working, also my graphics card (evga GTX 950 SSC) doesn't seems to be working at all i tried installing the nvidia web driver followed by editing the config.plist using textedit and also some boot args like nvda_drv=1 but nothing seems to work the screen always show the loading Apple logo then when it's almost in the middle part the screen glitches out and restarts. :cry:

Do you know if there is any alternate ways to get those two things to work.:|

Hello Guys - this was my first attempt at Hackentosh. Booting from the USB is functioning. Unfortunately, the installation process can not be started, because the the screen is not displayed correctly (see pictures). I have a HP ProBook 450 G1 with Intel graphics chip. The BIOS settings are made according to instructions. How do I get the display corrected? I hope you can help me here.

Best regards
MarkusView attachment 213096 View attachment 213097

I have fixed it with enable UEFI Hybrid (with CSM)

Can't disable SIP on Sierra, I need this to fix problem with GTX 960. I'm making csr 0x67 in config.plst but anyway it is not disabling, checking status of SIP via terminal shows me that

Attachments

• File 9-30-16, 20 20 34.jpeg
    File 9-30-16, 20 20 34.jpeg
    5.3 MB · Views: 288
how do install osx10.12 on pc (MBR)

Back