Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Clover from unibeast couldn't see the installer so I had to install Clover from their site. Left all options default and it worked.

Asus z170-a
i7-6700k
What site?

I can do this when booting the UEFI USB aswell, right?

No. You can only mount EFI when at the desktop. At Clover go to options, rt Variables change CsrActiveConfig to 0x67 if its not already. OsxAptioFix2 causes hangs at AppleACPICPU.

No. You can only mount EFI when at the desktop. At Clover go to options, rt Variables change CsrActiveConfig to 0x67 if its not already. OsxAptioFix2 causes hangs at AppleACPICPU.
To fix my problem i have to change that value and it should be ok?

To fix my problem i have to change that value and it should be ok?

Yep. Change CsrActiveConfig to 0x67. 0x3 is known to cause problems when booting due to SIP. Remember to boot without cache.

Unibeast 7.0.1 USB drive repeatedly fails to copy Base System. Moved the "Mac OS Install Data" folder from the root drive to "Applications," but same error. Should the "ESD.dmg" image be opened manually?

Tried the "direct update" (first) which did not work either: There was no "Boot Mac OS Install" option present, only my two "El Capitan" disks and the "Recovery HDs." Tried that several times.

Thanks tonymacx86 Team :headbang:

Back