Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Attachments

• WP_20160929_21_34_39_Raw_LI.jpg
    WP_20160929_21_34_39_Raw_LI.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 1,344
Is Nvidia GeForce 9800 GT working? Inject NVIDIA just reboots the system while booting into installer.

"For desktop systems with older NVIDIA graphics cards such as GeForce 8xxx, 9xxx, 2xx, 4xx, 610, and 630. Adds Graphics/Inject/NVIDIA=YES to CustoMac Default /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/config.plist. Equivalent to Chimera/Chameleon GraphicsEnabler=Yes."

Under 10.11.6 works everything.

UniBeast 7 added default nv_disable=1 boot argument, if i have Nvidia gtx 750 it's mean no more adding this argument while install, but if i applied MultiBeast , when i must install Nvidia drivers, in the same time as MultiBeast before restart or, after applying MultiBeast and restarting? In what time added default nv_disable=1 boot argument will be changed to "zero" be Nvidia drivers usable? Sorry for my poor English. Once again, my question is when install Nvidia drivers , in which step and how to turn of nv_disable=1 because this param means "macOS using apple drivers not Nvidia drivers"
thanks

In El Capitan this was manual, so add manually nv_disable=1 on first installation start, then restart, boot from ssd complete installation, apply MultiBeast + install Nvidia and restart without adding nv_disable=1 (booting default with nv_disable=0)

I5 2500
INTEL DH67BL
16 GB RAM
Nvidia GT 520

no signal on my monitor. I can only boot with nv_disable=1. I tried everything, literally, HDMI, DVI, and I can't pass the boot sequence, I mean, the machine boot, but I can see the desktop because monitor goes to sleep. Is frustrating. (El Capitan runs flawless in another disk. actually I run hackintosh since Leopard and this is the first time I see a major issue :(

Volume key on the keyboard does not work.

I had the same situation after using Clove Configurator. Forget it. I lost the driver for audio.... Use only UniBeast and MultiBeast, it will work.

I have installed Sierra but on reboot after using MultiBeast I am unable to boot without using the USB stick and also no sound..have tried reinstalling and get same results..any assistance is appreciated.

I5 2500
INTEL DH67BL
16 GB RAM
Nvidia GT 520

no signal on my monitor. I can only boot with nv_disable=1. I tried everything, literally, HDMI, DVI, and I can't pass the boot sequence, I mean, the machine boot, but I can see the desktop because monitor goes to sleep. Is frustrating. (El Capitan runs flawless in another disk. actually I run hackintosh since Leopard and this is the first time I see a major issue :(

Go to board bios and set igpu, IGFX, igp as primary display output. Integrated graphics mode. It's happening with AMD cards maybe it will work for you.

for intel graphics GMA X4500 which I must choose in options?

Back