CPU
i7-8700
Graphics
GTX 1050 Ti
Mac
MacBook Air
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Unibeast 7.0.1 USB drive repeatedly fails to copy Base System. Moved the "Mac OS Install Data" folder from the root drive to "Applications," but same error. Should the "ESD.dmg" image be opened manually?

Tried the "direct update" (first) which did not work either: There was no "Boot Mac OS Install" option present, only my two "El Capitan" disks and the "Recovery HDs." Tried that several times.

Motherboard
dell
CPU
i5 5200u
Graphics
nvidia 920m
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hey All,
With the help of team tonymacx86, i was able to install a hackintosh on my laptop.
I am a first year Computer Science student and i want to learn how to make/edit kext files etc.
How can i start learning to become a Hackintosh developer?

Motherboard
DG41RQ
CPU
CORE 2 DUO
Graphics
NVIDIA GT 610
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hey , I have a Gt 610 installed on my computer. I upgraded from the El capitan to Mac os sierra after that there is no graphics i have solved all of that but when i injectNvidia all graphics information comes all resolutions but no graphic acceleration in el capitan it was working flawlessly but now no graphic acceleration . What to do ? Sorry For my bad english

Motherboard
Dell Dimension E520
CPU
Intel C2D E6400
Graphics
Asus Silent Geforce GT210 1GB
Mac
iMac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Android
is there no hope for old gen cpu like mine? intel core 2 duo e6400 2.13 GHz
i was lucky from Lion to El Capitan, but is it really the end of road unless i buy a new motherboard, cpu and ram.

Motherboard
Dell Dimension E520
CPU
Intel C2D E6400
Graphics
Asus Silent Geforce GT210 1GB
Mac
iMac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Android
Hey , I have a Gt 610 installed on my computer. I upgraded from the El capitan to Mac os sierra after that there is no graphics i have solved all of that but when i injectNvidia all graphics information comes all resolutions but no graphic acceleration in el capitan it was working flawlessly but now no graphic acceleration . What to do ? Sorry For my bad english
what is the exact model of your C2D cpu on which you have installed sierra? are you using LGA775 65nm processor?

Motherboard
DG41RQ
CPU
CORE 2 DUO
Graphics
NVIDIA GT 610
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
what is the exact model of your C2D cpu on which you have installed sierra? are you using LGA775 65nm processor?
yes , it is E8400 3.00 ghz processor