Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

I have an Asus B150M plus with an i5 6402P. I got Sierra installed on my HDD. But, i do not have any sound nor LAN. Installed audio drivers thru Multibeast. Still no sound. Help!

I had a lot of issues, but I found out that putting the right type of mac helped me. In my case, iMac 11,3 for i7-860

I am having a difficult time booting from the USB drive. The furthest I proceed is the black screen with the white Logo, featuring no loading bar, and on occasion a stop/no entry sign. This is not even reached when selecting boot from USB, but rather boot from EFI partition. Selecting the USB simply takes me to the windows homepage.

I have referenced this thread which discusses the procedure with my selected MOBO and GPU. I even purchased GeForce 8400 as suggested.

I've subsequently referenced this thread as it utilizes my same CPU and a similar GPU.

I routinely see the mention of NVIDIA drivers needing installation, and I have no idea how to accomplish the associated tasks.

The quantity of jargon and the recurring theme of poor grammar has made cultivation of useful information very difficult. I have even read through the glossary several times trying to get on board with the lingo. I'm losing hair attempting this install.

Hello! i have a gigabyte ga-z87xud3h intel i5-6600 and gpu nvidia gtx 660, 16gb ram, currently running Yosemite perfect, does my specs work with sierra are they compatible?
would appreciate someones answer, Thanks!!

Hello,
I have already installed Windows 10 on my laptop PC and when I did that I
also made another partition which is clear now ( it is even not formated in any filesystem ).
My question is: Can I install MacOS on that (the other not occupied ) partition without having to delete my primary partition
with my Windows 10 operating system on it?
Thank you :)

Hello,
I have already installed Windows 10 on my laptop PC and when I did that I
also made another partition which is clear now ( it is even not formated in any filesystem ).
My question is: Can I install MacOS on that (the other not occupied ) partition without having to delete my primary partition
with my Windows 10 operating system on it?
Thank you :)

As far as I am aware, installing Mac OS will reformat the entire drive.

As far as I am aware, installing Mac OS will reformat the entire drive.
No, you have to reformat your installation destination drive before the install process as per the Guide.

No, you have to reformat your installation destination drive before the install process as per the Guide.

Thanks. Also, thanks for that help on #680.

Back