Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

almost done, only sound card left:) thx

My keyboard can't work during the installing period, how can I solve the problem?

My keyboard can't work during the installing period, how can I solve the problem?
no hardware in your profile so no idea, also this is not a support thread, please update your hardware profile and open a separate thread

I'm about ready to give up. I had a nice HDD with bootable macOS, but I guess it was too good to be true. It lasted a few days, then I really needed to fall asleep (very tired) and had unsaved work, so I put it on sleep. Power outage overnight. Woo-hoo! So now I can't boot, and I look around the internet for 2 months to try to fix it. Never fixed it. So, I had a SSHD (hybrid, SSD/HHD) by Segate and decided to give up on my WD and went to UniBeast. I typed the boot args I always typed to get to UniBeast
(-v -xcpm cpus=1 -x) and changed my SATA in BIOS and all that jazz. I boot and it boots. Reset disk with disk utility. Now in the installer it fails and says I don't have a mountpoint. I reboot. It goes up to Extracting the BaseSystemResources.pkg and says that is can't connect to systemkeychain.socket. Stays like that and then says Extracting the Essatianals.pkg. Stays like that and later (15 minutes or so) it says assertion timeout, userisactive. I click on the installer and then it says the assertion was created. IT'S BEEN SAYING 15 MINUTES FOREVER. And later, I came to check on it, and it says the insert bootable device error because installation took so long!!! Recovery HD was in clover but no HFS!!!

I'm ready to give up on this, I really am.

MySreecn is black as into boot from mac

I'm about ready to give up. I had a nice HDD with bootable macOS, but I guess it was too good to be true. It lasted a few days, then I really needed to fall asleep (very tired) and had unsaved work, so I put it on sleep. Power outage overnight. Woo-hoo! So now I can't boot, and I look around the internet for 2 months to try to fix it. Never fixed it. So, I had a SSHD (hybrid, SSD/HHD) by Segate and decided to give up on my WD and went to UniBeast. I typed the boot args I always typed to get to UniBeast
(-v -xcpm cpus=1 -x) and changed my SATA in BIOS and all that jazz. I boot and it boots. Reset disk with disk utility. Now in the installer it fails and says I don't have a mountpoint. I reboot. It goes up to Extracting the BaseSystemResources.pkg and says that is can't connect to systemkeychain.socket. Stays like that and then says Extracting the Essatianals.pkg. Stays like that and later (15 minutes or so) it says assertion timeout, userisactive. I click on the installer and then it says the assertion was created. IT'S BEEN SAYING 15 MINUTES FOREVER. And later, I came to check on it, and it says the insert bootable device error because installation took so long!!! Recovery HD was in clover but no HFS!!!

I'm ready to give up on this, I really am.

MySreecn is black as into boot from mac

this is not a help thread, please create a new thread if you need help

For me sierra in no way boting in full screen if I install graphics drivers it's stuck at login

Back