CPU
i7
Graphics
R9 270
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Try going into your board bios settings and use IGP, IGFX, IGPU for primary display output. Sierra is requiring many AMD cards to run in integrated graphics mode. You are probably set up for PCIE "dedicated graphics" mode. Try adjusting the bios settings on your motherboard.
Thank you the integrated graphics was disabled i have enabled it and i got to the os sierra install page..fingers crossed

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z87MX-D3H
CPU
Intel i5 - 4670
Graphics
EVGA GeForce GTX 760 ACX, 2GB
Mac
iMac, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Volume key on the keyboard does not work.
I had the same situation after using Clove Configurator. Forget it. I lost the driver for audio.... Use only UniBeast and MultiBeast, it will work.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z170-HD3
CPU
Core i5-6400
Graphics
Intel 530
Mac
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
I have installed Sierra but on reboot after using MultiBeast I am unable to boot without using the USB stick and also no sound..have tried reinstalling and get same results..any assistance is appreciated.

Motherboard
GIGABYTE Z170M D3H
CPU
i5-6500
Graphics
RX 480
Mac
iMac
I5 2500
INTEL DH67BL
16 GB RAM
Nvidia GT 520

no signal on my monitor. I can only boot with nv_disable=1. I tried everything, literally, HDMI, DVI, and I can't pass the boot sequence, I mean, the machine boot, but I can see the desktop because monitor goes to sleep. Is frustrating. (El Capitan runs flawless in another disk. actually I run hackintosh since Leopard and this is the first time I see a major issue :(
Go to board bios and set igpu, IGFX, igp as primary display output. Integrated graphics mode. It's happening with AMD cards maybe it will work for you.

Motherboard
Lenovo G40-80
CPU
I5 5200u
Graphics
Intel HD 5500 and AMD 8500M
Mac
MacBook Pro
I had the same situation after using Clove Configurator. Forget it. I lost the driver for audio.... Use only Unibeast and Multibeast, it will work.

You could run the key?

CPU
intel
Graphics
intel hd
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Stuck logo boot please help me to work ?
1. To access BIOS/UEFI Setup, press and hold Delete on a USB Keyboard while the system is booting up
2. Load Optimized Defaults
3. If your CPU supports VT-d, disable it
4. If your system has CFG-Lock, disable it
5. If your system has Secure Boot Mode, disable it
6. Set OS Type to Other OS
7. If your system has IO SerialPort, disable it
8. Set XHCI Handoff to Enabled
9. If you have a 6 series or x58 system with AWARD BIOS, disable USB 3.0
10. Save and exit.