Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Hi
Can i use this guide for my laptop (HP 4530s-h)
Ive got everything ready but dont know if this works out so help me pls

Hi I would like to know if there are divers of 1060 gtx on mac os sierra? If there are as you bring?

I am using hackintosh Yosemite. I wish to update sierra .If I install sierra is it necessary to erase the hard drive while installing?
Please help

Who can help me install MacOS Sierra??

hi , I have a problem :
when I want to install sierra I fall on the stop sign. mode : -v =

my config :
Z97X UD5H
I7 4790K
GTX970 4g
Corsair 16Go
h100i gtx
new clover version

thank you

edit: resolved , I have changed USB key

Last edited:
That's what is showing me when I am trying to install Sierra . . . A few seconds the apple logo and then this 20161108_192105.jpg

Can anyone help me?

I have an asus p6t7 ws supercomputer.
I'm upgrading from mavericks to sierra.
I downloaded sierra using another newer mac laptop (my hackintosh was telling my my system was not compatible) and copied it to the applications folder.
I installed unibeast to a USB

I have a RAID drive connected. Mavericks is on a dedicated SSD and I have a 2nd SSD formated and plugged in waiting to install Sierra onto it. (so i don't blow away my working mavericks OS build).

Following these instructions:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ierra-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.200564/

Used legacy mode, and didn't choose any of the nvidia kexts
I wasn't sure what to change in the BIOS or if I needed to adjust anything - i couldn't find any of the things they mentioned in my bios configurator so I skipped this - which may be part of the problem..

I boot using f8/10/11/12 and choose the USB to boot from.
Clover loads and gets to the 'scanning entries' dialogue box, then restarts the PC.

If i let it load and choose my boot options and select USB instead of Mavericks
I get this error can't find /system/library/kernels/mach_kernel
press any key to continue.

Thanks for your help!

Back