Motherboard
GIGABYTE Z170M D3H
CPU
i5-6500
Graphics
RX 480
Mac
iMac
can anyone help? I have copied everything to the letter and I get unibeast working, however when I reboot and select install from USB, I get the apple logo for about 5 seconds, before the monitor promptly just switches off, and that's the end of that...any suggestions? I have tried the space -v, and all the other options, but it makes no difference, the monitor switches itself off and obviously this means I cannot see anything, even though the PC seems to keep running..
Try going into your board bios settings and use IGP, IGFX, IGPU for primary display output. Sierra is requiring many AMD cards to run in integrated graphics mode. You are probably set up for PCIE "dedicated graphics" mode. Try adjusting the bios settings on your motherboard.

Motherboard
GA-Z170X-UD5 TH (F20)
CPU
i7-6700K @4.7GHz
Graphics
Intel HD530 over TH3 adapter
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS,
Is Nvidia GeForce 9800 GT working? Inject NVIDIA just reboots the system while booting into installer.

"For desktop systems with older NVIDIA graphics cards such as GeForce 8xxx, 9xxx, 2xx, 4xx, 610, and 630. Adds Graphics/Inject/NVIDIA=YES to CustoMac Default /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/config.plist. Equivalent to Chimera/Chameleon GraphicsEnabler=Yes."

Under 10.11.6 works everything.

Motherboard
macOS 10.13.1
CPU
Intel i3-6320 3.9 GHz
Graphics
ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 750 ZONE Edition 1 GB
Mobile Phone
iOS
UniBeast 7 added default nv_disable=1 boot argument, if i have Nvidia gtx 750 it's mean no more adding this argument while install, but if i applied MultiBeast , when i must install Nvidia drivers, in the same time as MultiBeast before restart or, after applying MultiBeast and restarting? In what time added default nv_disable=1 boot argument will be changed to "zero" be Nvidia drivers usable? Sorry for my poor English. Once again, my question is when install Nvidia drivers , in which step and how to turn of nv_disable=1 because this param means "macOS using apple drivers not Nvidia drivers"
thanks

In El Capitan this was manual, so add manually nv_disable=1 on first installation start, then restart, boot from ssd complete installation, apply MultiBeast + install Nvidia and restart without adding nv_disable=1 (booting default with nv_disable=0)

Motherboard
HP 700-230ea
CPU
i7
Graphics
R9 270
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Try going into your board bios settings and use IGP, IGFX, IGPU for primary display output. Sierra is requiring many AMD cards to run in integrated graphics mode. You are probably set up for PCIE "dedicated graphics" mode. Try adjusting the bios settings on your motherboard.

My integrated was just disabled in my bios, so I enabled it and i have less than a minute to go and ..yes the install has just completed and I am busy logging in for the first time...happy days...

Last edited:
Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Intel i5 3,29 GHz
Graphics
Nvidia GT 520 2048 MB
Mobile Phone
iOS
I5 2500
INTEL DH67BL
16 GB RAM
Nvidia GT 520

no signal on my monitor. I can only boot with nv_disable=1. I tried everything, literally, HDMI, DVI, and I can't pass the boot sequence, I mean, the machine boot, but I can see the desktop because monitor goes to sleep. Is frustrating. (El Capitan runs flawless in another disk. actually I run hackintosh since Leopard and this is the first time I see a major issue :(

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-Clover
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD530 + GTX 950m 1920 x 1080
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS