Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

hey
I have problem with start install. When I booting after Apple logo i see only "stop" logo.
My notebook is Samsung rf510 with
i5 480
gf 330m
8Gb ram
SSD evo 840
put your info in your profile, boot using -v then take a photo

hey
I have problem with start install. When I booting after Apple logo i see only "stop" logo.
My notebook is Samsung rf510 with
i5 480
gf 330m
8Gb ram
SSD evo 840

Use EFIMounter, check clover files 64efi put in HfS+EFI and remove VBOXefi, place fakeSMCkext and nullcpumanagementkext in kext folders 11, and other. Reboot and check in.

Volume keyboard does not work. Any suggestion?

Hi
I cannot build the USB Key. It is crashing whilst copying and building the bootable USB
Thanks
Hi

i have same problem. But my problem is in my Mac where i build USB. He is mid 2009 and sierra is unsupported on this machine(I use patch to install Sierra) i build 2nd HDD with el capitan and created usb without problem.

Created the install USB without problem. Rebooted and started the install process. I get as far as about to choose where to install Sierra, and the machine reboots. I am selecting no caches, and inject kexts.

Created the install USB without problem. Rebooted and started the install process. I get as far as about to choose where to install Sierra, and the machine reboots. I am selecting no caches, and inject kexts.

maybe try change AHCI mode?

Back