CPU
Core i3
Graphics
Geforce GT 630
Mac
Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS,
Most user have a friend that has a Mac or hackintosh or use a a Mac at a local school, public library or university/college. You'll have to open your own Apple Mac App Store account with a credit card to download apps; don't use your friend's account. On the other Macs (school, etc.) you may have to get permission to download Sierra and UniBeast, and then to run UniBeast.

Otherwise, you'll need to follow https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/simplest-mac-os-x-installation-guide.60255/

Be advised that we don't tolerate piracy on this forum (see the Forum's Rules). Apple only authorizes it's MAS to distribute the OS X (macOS) products.

Good Luck! Welcome to the Forum!
I have a iMac Mini with Lion 10.7.5 and I cant download macOS Sierra

CPU
Intel
Graphics
Nvidea
Can I install sierra on my dell latitude e6410 laptop. I try to install but not getting bootable USB drive. Please help me

P1LGRIM

Motherboard
Lenovo ThinkStation p300 ⌘
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4600
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Can I install sierra on my dell latitude e6410 laptop. I try to install but not getting bootable USB drive. Please help me
See the bit at the top of the thread where it says Desktop ?
You have a Laptop so post in a Laptop forum.

Motherboard
Z87X-UD7-TH
CPU
i7-4770k
Graphics
AMD PowerColer R9 280x
Mac
iMac
So I have successfully installed Sierra. I went back from Hgh Sierra due to lag issues with my graphics. I have a GeForce GTX 780 TI. The system shows my card, and, when I install the Nvidia drivers, I have found in multiple forums it doesn't solve my issue of playing back slow videos, and, when I go full screen, it's choppy and laggy. Any solutions for this?

trs96

Motherboard
GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK
CPU
I5-4690K
Graphics
HD4600 / RX 570
Mac
iMac, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android

trs96

Motherboard
GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK
CPU
I5-4690K
Graphics
HD4600 / RX 570
Mac
iMac, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android
Can Anyone please help me? I am trying to install Mac Os Sierra on my dell Inspiron 15-3567 laptop. i got stuck when i found that in disk Utility my Internal HDD is not showing up. I tried a lot to figure it out like I had checked my bios settings configured SATA enabled to AHCI , VT for I/O to disabled , Secure boot disabled and finally they all worth nothing. I tried kexts like Realtek8100 , VoodooPSA2installer,UsbInjectAll,Fakesmc and nothing worked.
I have also added HFSPlus.efi,NTFS.efi etc. I have double checked all. And nothing worked
my specs are
Mobo- Dell Inspiron 15-3567
CPU -Intel core i5-7200U@2.5GHZ
Graphics- Intel HD 620
RAM- 8 GigaHertz
Try posting in the Sierra Laptop Support section of the laptop forum to get help. No one will respond here to support questions.