Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

currently running 10.11.6 on macbook air (mid 2011), but i am not getting option software update to high sierra in mac app store. automatic upload is one and even tried manually to check for updates. but no luck.
any suggestions.

currently running 10.11.6 on macbook air (mid 2011), but i am not getting option software update to high sierra in mac app store. automatic upload is one and even tried manually to check for updates. but no luck.
any suggestions.
open appstore, search for Mojave

This is why it is a good idea to download the installer, manually, from the Apple store when available preferably the last version and stop the installer, and store on your computer; Mac or Hack. Then you have a pristine copy and you can have multiple OS versions on the same machine. You cannot have different version numbers of same OS on the same primary drive the next version of the same MAC OS will overwrite. You can use terminal to make an flash installer (vanilla version) and install when you need to or not.Same for Unibeast, Mohave chops off allot of machines that are older if video will not work due to Metal 2. This is why it is not a good idea at this point unless you are using a High End AMD video card to NOT install Mohave at this time as some of your 32 bit programs may not work as well, or at all, when moving forward from this point.

Last edited:
Will it work on intel pentium?

Will it work on intel pentium?

It depends on which pentium. I have a pentium g3258 in Mojave. Pentium 4 no go. You will need a working graphics card for stability. Minimum (lowest cost) for Mojave is a Nvidia gt 710 ddr3, the ddr5 won’t work.

Back