Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Mojave on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Hi, impossible for me to download Mojave on my app store.. Only Catalina is in the app. any solution ? Thanks

I wonder if there'll ever be a clean Catalina guide without the Mojave detour...

I wonder if there'll ever be a clean Catalina guide without the Mojave detour...
Hang in there! UniBeast for Catalina has been released. MultiBeast for Catalina is in development but will take some time due to changes in Catalina. Thanks for your patience. The reason for the Beasts being later than usual is Catalina changed a whole bunch of stuff including the disk partitions.

That being said...first, I always recommend to wait until the 10.x.3 update is release for Apple to get the major bugs fixed. However, I'm now recommending 10.15.4 because Catalina is so buggy.

Second, Catalina only accepts 64bit apps; a lot of my 32bit apps have yet to be updated to 64 bit apps. Download GO64 to check all your apps. See also:

Finally, from what I've read on 'Net, reviewers are declaring Catalina the worst macOS, yet.

So, I'm staying on Mojave for the time being.

because Catalina is so buggy
reviewers are declaring Catalina the worst macOS, yet

I installed Catalina in November and everything works fine for me. No bugs at all. Yes, there have been one or two 32bit apps, but fortunately not one of them is really important one for me.

My only problem with Catalina is that the booting process takes very long, because of some redundancies. I think after many OS updates (clean start with 10.12) I need to start clean again.

Thank you for the update about the new Unibeast for Catalina. I really appreciate the work of all you guys.

UniBeast for Catalina has been released. MultiBeast for Catalina is in development but will take some time due to changes in Catalina. Thanks for your patience.

Thanks . Did you make a bootable USB using UniBeast with that installer ?
Yes, that download of Mojave did work with UniBeast to make a bootable USB.

When formatting your UniBeast USB, remember to choose the GUID Partition Map in the Scheme drop-down.
Part of "Create a Bootable USB Drive with UniBeast"​
Otherwise you might get "Reboot and Select proper Boot device" message when trying to boot.​

Back