Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Mojave on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Thank you. I was a little ashamed so it was obvious: banghead:

The mojave USB key was created ... I try to boot on an Asus x75v with ssd ... I have a screen with white apple and reglette progress of installation I wait for 15 minutes; how long does it take to arrive at the Installer ?:wave:

Thank you. I was a little ashamed so it was obvious: banghead:

The mojave USB key was created ... I try to boot on an Asus x75v with ssd ... I have a screen with white apple and reglette progress of installation I wait for 15 minutes; how long does it take to arrive at the Installer ?:wave:

UniBeast is only designed for desktop hardware. For Laptop installation see the Laptop forums.

When I tried to create a bootable disk with the new version of UniBeast, v.9.0.0, I kept getting the following error message while looking for an available USB flash drive.

View attachment 355277

I tried with two different USB flash drives, 64GB and 128GB, formatted with Mac OS Extended and GUID. I tried on a different Mac, but got the same error message.

Any idea why? Do I need a smaller USB flash drive?

Thank you very much for the easy-to-follow guide!
Try to delete the partition of your flash memory in minitool partition wizard, and right click on flash change GPT tp MBR (something like that). Then come back to Mac and erase.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I keep getting this error. using a 64GB Toshiba stick which worked for High Sierra. I even partitioned it into 3 20GB partitions.

Attachments

• Screen Shot error.png
    Screen Shot error.png
    96.2 KB · Views: 82
I keep getting this error. using a 64GB Toshiba stick which worked for High Sierra. I even partitioned it into 3 20GB partitions.
Try with a 16GB or 32FB USB drive. No partitions

Hi. I need Mojave to run an iOS emulator/simulator. Do I disable VT-d only during install, or you can't enable it at all and run an emulator? I think VT-d is 100% necessary.

Hey Guys,
How do you select OS type to other OS

Hello, guys. I'm having a problem with the configuration of the OS. I have installed everything properly, but I dont have the posibility of using Ethernet connection. TP-Link Archer T2UH seems to be compatible with Mac Os, but trying to install the drivers by passing them from Windows ( bcs I have no Internet connection in Mac Os and theres no Plug and Play ) with a PenDrive is not helping me, the drivers are correctly installed, but I cant custom it in order to have connection :(. I beg someone help please :D

Back