Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Mojave on Any Supported Intel-based PC

I migrated successfully from High Sierra 10.13.6 to Mojave 10.14.3 Supplemental Update using these steps:

- Boot up High Sierra 10.13.6
- Install current lilu.kext and whatevergreen.kext to Library\Extensions using Kext Beast; fix permissions with Kext Utility
- Replace Windforce 950 graphics card with AMD Radeon RX 580
- Boot up and delete nVidia and CUDA drivers
- Create USB boot drive per TonyMac guide
- Install Mojave, beginning with initial version, then via each version to current 10.14.3 Supplemental Update using TonyMac guide – no modification to BIOS required other than making USB installer the first boot object
- Test sleep; it works
- Remove nVidia kexts from EFI folder
- Lost audio
- Restored audio by:
- Delete previous audio settings
- Open EFI folder with Clover Configurator
- Install AppleALC and 100 (HDAS -> HDEF) with Multibeast 11 (each individually via Show package contents/Contents /Resources)
- Reboot
- Did not require Code Commander kext install needed for High Sierra and earlier

My build is almost identical to this one and have always been afraid of updating and been out of the loop for a good 3 years. Will this guide be somewhat smooth if I follow similar procedures? Thanks in advance!

I tried this. It wasn't working. Finally I upgraded my gfx card and Mojave works like a charm!

Can I install it using a laptop? HD4000?

Will unibeast work with my motherboard? Gigabyte Aorus B360N WIFI

Helloooo there,
I just swapped my old GPU that’s on my profile from my 2011 Mac Pro hackintosh for a Sapphire Radeon RX580 8GB. I tried to do a fresh install Mojave to a 500gb Samsung evo SSD and I cannot get to language select after clover. So I cannot install Mojave. On verbose I get a bunch of errors shown on the screen shot attached and last part is Unsupported CPU three times flash and then blank screen. Any ideas?

Attachments

• 842BD277-4A69-4F8A-AFF7-D51C3C727B55.jpeg
    842BD277-4A69-4F8A-AFF7-D51C3C727B55.jpeg
    5.1 MB · Views: 98
No entry sign Using unibeast. Please help!!!!!

Back