Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Mojave on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Hi all,
I'm new to this entire process, I followed the instructions but I'm unable to proceed with the process.
After turning on the verbose and the debugging, I saw that it gets stuck right at the beginning, at end randomseed.

I'm not sure what is wrong, I'm seeing some post mentioning OsxAptioFix and AptioMemoryfix - I have no idea what those are, or if it's even related.

Here's my pc build:
Intel I7 6850k
Asus Rog Strix 1080 OC
HyperX 32GB DDR 4
Motherboard: Asus Rog Rampage V Edition 10 (UEFI based BIOS)

Any ideas what should I do?

Thanks!
Idan.

See Post #18.

Incidentally there are as yet no Mojave drivers for your graphics card.

Thanks for your reply! I posted a question in the link you posted.

You mentioned that there are no drivers yet for Nvivida graphics card - does this mean that it can't work at all, or that it should work, but not using the advantages of my graphics card (because if that's the case, I can live with that :) - I mainly wish to develop using Xcode).

Thanks again!
Idan.

Thanks for your reply! I posted a question in the link you posted.

You mentioned that there are no drivers yet for Nvivida graphics card - does this mean that it can't work at all, or that it should work, but not using the advantages of my graphics card (because if that's the case, I can live with that :) - I mainly wish to develop using Xcode).

Thanks again!
Idan.
You won't get any graphics acceleration which means your colors will be off and your GUI maybe glitchy. Buy an inexpensive R8 560 to tide you over.

When I tried to create a bootable disk with the new version of UniBeast, v.9.0.0, I kept getting the following error message while looking for an available USB flash drive.

View attachment 355277

I tried with two different USB flash drives, 64GB and 128GB, formatted with Mac OS Extended and GUID. I tried on a different Mac, but got the same error message.

Any idea why? Do I need a smaller USB flash drive?

Thank you very much for the easy-to-follow guide!
You need to format your flash drive first!

I have Mojave 10.14 installed, but I can't download Mojave.app 10.14.3 on my hackintosh. I want to make a USB installer Mojave 10.14.3

Last edited by a moderator:
When I tried to create a bootable disk with the new version of UniBeast, v.9.0.0, I kept getting the following error message while looking for an available USB flash drive.

View attachment 355277

I tried with two different USB flash drives, 64GB and 128GB, formatted with Mac OS Extended and GUID. I tried on a different Mac, but got the same error message.

Any idea why? Do I need a smaller USB flash drive?

Thank you very much for the easy-to-follow guide!
It Worked perfectly for me with a 32 gig flash drive.

Thank you, Tonymac! Great guide and a successful update to my HP 6300 Pro, Which has been High Sierra'ing very happily.

Back