Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Mojave on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Does MultiBeast also support setting up dual boot with existing Windows installation?

Does MultiBeast also support setting up dual boot with existing Windows installation?
Neither UniBeast or MultiBeast has anything to do with setting up a dual boot.
They only help you to install macOS (UniBeast) and post install (MultiBeast) things like kexts and the Clover bootloader.
See the multibooting section of the forum to learn how to dual boot with Windows.

Thank you Tonymacx86!

Fresh Install successful!

View attachment 364035

.) Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 UEFI
.) Intel i7 2600K
.) AMD RX 580

Kexts in EFI: AppleALC, FakeSMC, Lilu, RealtekRTL8111, WhateverGreen

My Atheos Wifi PCI-e Card is not working - must look for a new one for Mojave

Greetings from Vienna
Franky
Thank you! I have similar hardware and am planning to do the install this weekend. I have been looking through this forum to ensure someone was successful before I start upgrading hardware. I'll probably need to update the graphics card, but have a spare somewhere around. I'll post my results when complete.

Last edited:
What is the reason for boot0: error if not using a large drive? I have tried two different 16GB USB drives, one Corsair and one Kingston. Both created from Unibeast 9.1 and neither will work.

What is the reason for boot0: error if not using a large drive? I have tried two different 16GB USB drives, one Corsair and one Kingston. Both created from Unibeast 9.1 and neither will work.
You cannot get the boot:0 error if you boot with Clover therefore the obvious conclusion is that you are not.

STEP 3: Recommended BIOS Settings

1. If you have a 6 series or x58 system with AWARD BIOS, disable USB 3.0

Does that mean that USB 3.0 cannot work on a 6 series MB on Mojave? Or rather that USB 3.0 needs to be fixed/patched post-install?

(asking for my current "maggie" signature build)

Tx
-a-

USB 3.0 cannot work on a 6 series MB on Mojave

USB 3.0 cannot work on a 6 series MB on Mojave
Damn! :banghead: Thank you for your help anyway :)
So it's gonna be USB2.0 only, I guess...

Can you explain why? Or share links towards explanations that a noob like me could unnderstand?

Thanks again :)
Best,
-a-

Back