Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Mojave on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Thanks.
Successfully installed Mojave on i5 7500, MSI H110M-A ProM2, 8GB DDR 4, Intel Graphics

Multibeast:
QuickStart -> Uefi Bootmode
Drivers -> Audio -> VoodooHDA v2.9.1
Drivers -> Network -> IntelMausiEthernet V2.4.0
Customize -> Graphics -> CoreGraphics Fixup WhateverGreen

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2019-01-17 um 15.44.52.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2019-01-17 um 15.44.52.png
    87.5 KB · Views: 163
The Installation Guide on the menu links to Sierra instead of Mojave on the mobile view.o_O

How do I install the Nvidia GTX 980 graphics card driver and get them to work? Is there any detailed tutorial on how to make the files work which are in Xcode project format.

How do I install the Nvidia GTX 980 graphics card driver and get them to work? Is there any detailed tutorial on how to make the files work which are in Xcode project format.

See Post #18.

There are no Mojave drivers as yet for your GTX 980.

The Installation Guide on the menu links to Sierra instead of Mojave on the mobile view.o_O
Thanks for the heads up - I've fixed this.

I have successfully installed Mojave in my Dell Inspiron 15 3542 i7 , 2GB Nvidia Graphics, 8GB ram, 240 SSD, but my graphics shows 4mb and it shows lot of clutter how I can fix it I have tried various kext but it didn't worked please help me out, and how I can enable Nvidia graphics.
See Post #18.

BTW : UniBeast is not used for Laptops - See the Laptop FAQ.

If using a GeForce GTX 1050, 1050 Ti, 1060, 1070, 1070 Ti, 1080, 1080 Ti, TITAN Pascal, and TITAN Xp 'Pascal' graphics card or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750, 750 Ti, 950, 960, 970, 980, 980 Ti, and TITAN X 'Maxwell' graphics card, macOS Mojave graphics drivers are not natively supported. Alternate NVIDIA drivers are required.

Note: Alternate NVIDIA Graphics Drivers are not available yet- if you have a Maxwell or Pascal based NVIDIA card, stay on High Sierra for now.

I can't tell you how much I wish this information was at the top of the instructions instead of when you're practically done.

I successfully installed Mojave on my small white box, a GA-Z370N-WIFI.
Clean install. Went very fast.
The audio part in particular was was painless.
USB is working, but not tested. Might have more to do there.
Graphics are perfect.

So far, everything just works.

My hat is off to you, guys, hell of an accomplishment.

Updated to Mojave 10.14.3 on an Asus P7P55D-E PRO, i7 870 GeForceGT640. Quick and directly from Apple link. And I believe it is the best system software so far that I have seen (quick and stable from the beginning). Only the WIFI I had a problem but solved as suggested by a link in tonymacx

Back