Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Mojave on Any Supported Intel-based PC

The 18,3 system definition would not allow me to boot. Default UEFI did though. I also made the mistake of leaving my Windows drive in and letting it boot to Windows which royally screwed up the build. I had to remove the Windows drive and start over.

The only source is the App Store.

If you cannot download Mojave then download what you can, install it and then update.

So it's best to do the whole install procedure from High Sierra, and then update to Mojave from the App Store?

So it's best to do the whole install procedure from High Sierra, and then update to Mojave from the App Store?
Yes.

Thanks, new UniBeast. Successfully installed Mojave.
i5 3470 3.2GHZ Quad Core CPU Processor LGA1155
GIGABYTE GA-B75M -D3H rev. 1.1, LGA 1155
16GB DDR3
Sapphire Radeon NITRO R9 390 OC Gaming GPU 8 GB (after additional configuration) OK,
USB 3.0 OK, LAN OK, Audio OK.

Is your hackintosh laggy or unresponsive?

Mojave only downloaded partial version... Please help

Thank you...Dr. Strange.... I found a thread worked it now I have to ensure I install the correct drivers kext and whatever else... need help

Success so far(using the cut and past method) this Mojave upload was successful in frustration and back to back reboots!!!

My dual boot is no longer working windows 7 works fine but attempting to log into Mac side failed

ASUS Z97 Pro 3.1
Intel I7
Best Buy on Sale AMD radeon 570 and 580 GPU- same price as used ones on ebay. (Nvidia EV3A GTX 1060 6g has been scratched)
32 Ram
SSD 250G running Sierra. and 250 SSD Running Mojave
OS 10.14.2
OS 10.12
Windows 7

macOS Mojave
Imac 27inch late 2013
4 GHZ Intel Core I7
memory 32 GB 1600 Mhz DDR3
Graphics display Radeon RX 580 8192 MB

Update January 21 2019 2230

It was easier to install two separate OS on SSDs (while running El Capitan). no more reinstalling the entire software.

If a kext does not work in Mojave, I log into Sierra and go into system/library/ext (or wherever the kext I just loaded that crashes the system) and delete it. Also I have been able to salvage from other systems to get sound and network (wifi) using the approbate kext wizard or kext beast.

Right now... MOJAVE has sound, Wifi, and 5 independent screens- no bluetooth or ethernet
... Sierra has ethernet, and 5 independent screens no sound, no bluetooth and no wifi

Last edited:
oops

Last edited:
Back