Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Mojave on Any Supported Intel-based PC

I suffered reboot when i shutdown. I check FixShutdown and SlpSmiAtWake with true. I use Multibeast 11 and Unibeast 9 for my macOS 10.14.1. hardware list is i3-8100, msi B360m fire motherboard, intel 760p 256G nvme ssd, rx570. somebody help me? thank you very much!!

With 10.14.2 being released, should I attempt an install of that? Or go with a 10.14/10.14.1?

With 10.14.2 being released, should I attempt an install of that? Or go with a 10.14/10.14.1?
Go with 10.14.2 if you must go with Mojave. I'm still using High Sierra 10.13.6 for production as I learned a long time ago with new macOS versions to wait to 10.x.3 when the major bugs are fixed. That being said, Mojave 10.14 is surprisingly major bug free.

Go with 10.14.2 if you must go with Mojave. I'm still using High Sierra 10.13.6 for production as I learned a long time ago with new macOS versions to wait to 10.x.3 when the major bugs are fixed. That being said, Mojave 10.14 is surprisingly major bug free.
Alright. Imma give 10.14.2 a shot. I had been following the El Capitan on Skylake H170N guide making adjustments as needed a few weeks ago & was having all sorts of problems.

Success! That went a hell of a lot better than the last time I tried.

All that's left to fix is audio

Has anybody installed Mojave ok X99?

15. Drag MultiBeast to your completed USB drive.

Unibeast creates two volumes on drive 'USB': "Install MacOS Mojave" and "EFI". Which one of the two should one drag MultiBeast into?

It's the first time that I'm going through this procedure...

thanks in advance

Unibeast creates two volumes on drive 'USB': "Install MacOS Mojave" and "EFI". Which one of the two should one drag MultiBeast into?

It's the first time that I'm going through this procedure...

thanks in advance
"Install MacOS Mojave"

Back