Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Mojave on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Thanks, sorry I missed that!

Hello again. I got to the Clover boot menu. It asked where I want to install to, and all that was there were the Mojave installer and the external USB drive with the files on. They were greyed out and were locked. I realized that I hadn't wiped and formatted the drive, it's an M.2 PCI-e drive and it's in a PC. So my question would be, how can I format this drive for Mac? I have wiped it via the BIOS, but that's where I've hit a dead end.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Thank you :)

Last edited:
I am building my USB stick from a Mac that is already updated to 10.14.1. I can't download Mojave because I'm already up to date. This is my only extra Mac to build a key from. I do have Mojave manually downloaded. Does anyone have any suggestions?

not sure if this would include full install.
No, it does not.
However, downloading Mojave again should not be a problem even when you already have it installed.
I can do it :

Mojave.png

Last edited:
Hmm... what do ya know... Not sure what I did wrong there, but it's pulling down now. Thank you for the reassurance and help!

Someone know how to download full 10.14.1 from appstore? When I'm trying to download it I'm getting only ~20MB sub-installer.
make sure your current machine is on latest macOS

Back