Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Mojave on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Hi, anyone knows where the new app store puts the Mojave installer? I'm on a Macbook pro with Mojave already installed, and I can't find the Mojave.app. Did I miss something? Thank you

Hi, anyone knows where the new app store puts the Mojave installer? I'm on a Macbook pro with Mojave already installed, and I can't find the Mojave.app. Did I miss something? Thank you
Always in /Applications.
It does delete after use so it is a good idea to keep a copy elsewhere.

Last edited:
Always in /Applications.
It does delete after use so it is a good idea to keep a copy elsewhere.
Thank you P1lgrim, yeah I know, but it keeps deleting it after the updater (the App Store now opens a new screen connected with the settings, just like an iOS device) checks that that Mojave is already installed (I've downloaded 3 times already)...

try installing it again? I found it in the applications folder when I downloaded it before installing. Maybe if you try to download it again it will appear

Hi,
I've just updated directly from High Sierra via the Appstore, everything works great so far, the NVIDIA Web Driver is not available yet but the Default macOS Graphics Driver works fine. My WiFi Card is no longer natively supported in Mojave, but I'm connected via Ethernet anyway, I'll wait and fix it later
Screenshot 2018-10-19 at 17.10.43.png

Clean installed Mojave by following this guide. Used a few days to test the setting, reinstall or reboot many times, so patient is the key. Now everything seems to work except the famous sleep/wake problem. There are some highlights:
  • Use MultiBeast to install AppleALC, FakeSMC, WhateverGreen, USBInjectAll kexts. As I used MultiBeast for High Sierra to install the Clover bootloader, so my existing version is 4630. Tried the latest 4700 Clover but only got black screen after BIOS loaded.
  • Added AirportBrcmFixup.kext to active WiFi & Bluetooth.
  • Only got 2 options on screen resolutions, tried 'CoreDisplay-patcher' but not work. After using Migration Assistant to transfer all my old data (from Sierra) to Mojave, the problem is fixed. Now more than 20 options appear for my 4K Dell monitor.
  • Reused the SSDT-USB-H170N-WIFI.aml (come my first hack, El Captain) and put it under EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched to fix USB not working
  • This is all kexts I'm using (I replaced them if a newer version exist):
    * AirportBrcmFixup.kext for WiFi & Bluetooth
    * AppleALC.kext for audio
    * FakeSMC_ACPISensors.kext
    * FakeSMC_CPUSensors.kext
    * FakeSMC_GPUSensors.kext
    * FakeSMC_LPCSensors.kext
    * FakeSMC_SMMSensors.kext
    * FakeSMC.kext a must
    * Lilu.kext for working with AppleALC & WhateverGreen
    * USBInjectAll.kext fix some USB ports not working
    * WhateverGreen.kext

Thanks. Perfect install from Bootable USB created with UniBeast 9.0.0. (Clover r4674). After the completed install, I migrated my apps and data from a CCC backup of High Sierra with complete success. Audio and USB3.0 all working as it should. No sleep-wake audio issue anymore. Love 10.14.

Last edited:
Back