Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Mojave on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Hi, since HighSierra this installation guide isn't correct. Because can't format drive and required this edit in config.plist.
Did you fixed that in the new UniBest?

Some people will be staying with HFS+ so for them, formatting the drive APFS would be a mistake. For those that want APFS the conversion happens automatically. There's no need to format the drive as APFS in advance for that.

I have a build almost identical to your GA-H77N-WIFI hack. I was wondering if you've upgraded that hack to Mojave.
If you have done so, was there any thing special required?

Thanks,
Gamb00ler

I have a build almost identical to your GA-H77N-WIFI hack. I was wondering if you've upgraded that hack to Mojave.
If you have done so, was there any thing special required?

Thanks,
Gamb00ler
I don't have that system anymore but I did have it running High Sierra quite well. Just do the basics like updating your kexts to the newest versions etc. Make a clone of your boot drive before the update. Should not be too eventful to go to Mojave from the reports I'm reading.

I got boot0 error while booting on my USB stick (unibeast created). I could fix that by setting my USB to GUID partition table instead of the default MBR.

I got boot0 error while booting on my USB stick (unibeast created). I could fix that by setting my USB to GUID partition table instead of the default MBR.
Hi, i setup my usb stick with unibeast. in last of installation it says about "attached problem". But i dont care about it. and boot my pc from usb stick. but it says "reboot and proper hdd....." so no boot :( There is any idea?

Sorry I have a problem .. I followed the guide and everything works perfectly except for the audio, which works only with headphones (Problem solved with an AUX cable) and the video card. I have an NVIDIA GTX 1050i, but it is not installed. In fact, the maximum resolution is 1024x768 when it should be 1920x1080 instead. Does anyone know how to help me? I found no drivers on the site and the installed system version is MOJAVE 10.14 (18A391).

Back