Motherboard
Asus p8z68 v-lx
CPU
i7 2700k
Graphics
Nvidia 770
Mac
iMac, Mac mini
I got boot0 error while booting on my USB stick (unibeast created). I could fix that by setting my USB to GUID partition table instead of the default MBR.
Hi, i setup my usb stick with unibeast. in last of installation it says about "attached problem". But i dont care about it. and boot my pc from usb stick. but it says "reboot and proper hdd....." so no boot :( There is any idea?

Motherboard
Helwet Packard R238NE-Clover
CPU
i7-5500U
Graphics
GT 820M & HD 5500, 1366 x 768
Mac
MacBook, MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
128K, iMac, PowerBook, Quadra
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS, Other
Hi guys,
What do you recommend for me that I have one of the video cards not yet supported, wait or is there another solution?
You can either wait or (assuming you have Mojave installed.) Downgrade to High Sierra.

Sorry I have a problem .. I followed the guide and everything works perfectly except for the audio, which works only with headphones (Problem solved with an AUX cable) and the video card. I have an NVIDIA GTX 1050i, but it is not installed. In fact, the maximum resolution is 1024x768 when it should be 1920x1080 instead. Does anyone know how to help me? I found no drivers on the site and the installed system version is MOJAVE 10.14 (18A391).

Motherboard
Asus Z97 Pro
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
GTX 980
Mac
MacBook Pro
Hi, anyone knows where the new app store puts the Mojave installer? I'm on a Macbook pro with Mojave already installed, and I can't find the Mojave.app. Did I miss something? Thank you