GTX 660 Ti
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
When formatting your UniBeast USB, remember to choose the GUID Partition Map in the Scheme drop-down.
Part of "Create a Bootable USB Drive with UniBeast"​
Otherwise you might get "Reboot and Select proper Boot device" message when trying to boot.​

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Designare
CPU
intel i9 9900k
Graphics
MSI Radeon RX Vega 56
This was a great step by step setup. The only thing it didn't really mention was checking the USB inject boxes in PCI options in the Clover setup. That tripped me up a few times. Otherwise Awesome!

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7
CPU
i7-6700
Graphics
GTX 970
If your Mojave installation reboots when it requests your network/internet settings, then you should turn off internet settings, and continue installing Mojave. If you have trouble later with a reboot at the Apple logo, then you should press space on Clover and block injected Ethernet kext. After that, your computer should restart correctly. I suggest to put this at the troubleshooting section.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7
CPU
i7-6700
Graphics
GTX 970
Hello moderators, please put a warning at the top, to let know the people that there is no sense in installing Mojave with Nvidia graphic cards. I wasted all my day yesterday to realize that it is impossible to get Nvida working on Mojave. If you are downgrading to High Sierra, and you need to download it, this link works: https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/macos-high-sierra/id1246284741?mt=12

trs96

Motherboard
GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK
CPU
i5-4690K
Graphics
HD4600 / RX 570
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello moderators, please put a warning at the top, to let know the people that there is no sense in installing mojave with nvidia graphic cards
Sounds like a good idea. There are other ways to find this out too. Have a look at the graphics section of the latest buyer's guide and you'll only see AMD cards there. There is also a fully detailed thread in Desktop Compatibility that covers the topic of Nvidia and Mojave/Catalina support.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7
CPU
i7-6700
Graphics
GTX 970
Sounds like a good idea. There are other ways to find this out too. Have a look at the graphics section of the latest buyer's guide and you'll only see AMD cards there. There is also a fully detailed thread in Desktop Compatibility that covers the topic of Nvidia and Mojave/Catalina support.
Yes, in my case I was updating my hackintosh to Mojave, so I wasn't looking to buy hardware.

Stork

Admin
Staff member
Motherboard
Asus ProArt Z490 Creator
CPU
i5-10400
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
You select UEFI or Legacy.
...depending on the age of your motherboard (chipset). Modern motherboards use the UEFI UniBeast option.