CPU
i5-3230M
Graphics
HD 4000 / GeForce 610M
Mac
Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Can I install it using a laptop? HD4000?

Stork

Admin
Staff member
Motherboard
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X HERO Z370
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
How to Choose Installation of Intel Core Video Card
UniBeast doesn't need to be "told" to use the on-board video. After installation, you'll run MultiBeast which has an option for on-board video. See the MultiBeast Features document which comes with MultiBeast or at MultiBeast.com

Post further questions in the Mojave Desktop Support forum section > https://www.tonymacx86.com/forums/mojave-desktop-support.194/

@1170373492, Since we're not telepathic, we need to know your system components. See the tonymacx86 Forum Rules & Policies on signature block components.

Additionally, please provide complete details in your Profile.

Mobo: motherboard manufacturer/model
CPU: detailed CPU model (e.g., i7-4770K)
Graphics: Video card manufacturer/model and/or Intel Integrated Graphics version (e.g., HD4600)

See my Profile items to the left of my post, under my name.

By completing your Profile and signature block, you help us help you better. :thumbup:

Motherboard
HP OEM
CPU
i7-8700
Graphics
iGPU 630
Hello everyone! I have been trying to make my HP a hackintosh for a couple days now. Started off with the vanilla install but that didnt workout. I came across this site and tried your Mojave install guide and everything went smooth as far as making the USB. Got to the boot screen and selected install from Mojave and the screen just went black and nothing happens.

As far as my bios is concerned, AMI, I don't have many options. I updated to the latest version and really all I have to change is secure boot which I changed to off.

Edit: As I was writing this post I guess it was just taking long and the apple logo came up and I see the progress bar going. So I waited but it seems that the progress when all the way but is stuck. Nothing else is happening and its been there for about a good 20 mins. Could this be a bios issue since I didn't have many settings to change?

edit2: I decided to try to boot again from install USB but this time I pressed space and selected -v to see if I can see some errors. I believe the only errors I see are ACPI errors. There could be more as I am very new to hackintosh. I have attached a screenshot.

Edit3: The model of my HP is 595-P0084

Attachments

Last edited:
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370 GA-Z370N-WIFI
CPU
i5-8400
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
Will unibeast work with my motherboard? Gigabyte Aorus B360N WIFI

Motherboard
X58A-UD3R Rev.2
CPU
i7 950
Graphics
Gigabyte 5770 ATI or Sapphire RX580
Mac
Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Helloooo there,
I just swapped my old GPU that’s on my profile from my 2011 Mac Pro hackintosh for a Sapphire Radeon RX580 8GB. I tried to do a fresh install Mojave to a 500gb Samsung evo SSD and I cannot get to language select after clover. So I cannot install Mojave. On verbose I get a bunch of errors shown on the screen shot attached and last part is Unsupported CPU three times flash and then blank screen. Any ideas?

Attachments