on, click Quick Start. UEFI Boot Mode is recommended for 7/8/9/100/200/300 Series CustoMac desktops and all UE
I have a MSI motherboard so should I go to the link for MSI AMI UEFI BIOS or should I just follow steps 1-10?Here are standard AMI UEFI BIOS settings for
Gigabyte AMI UEFI BIOS, Gigabyte AWARD BIOS, ASUS AMI UEFI BIOS, and MSI AMI UEFI BIOS.
- To access BIOS/UEFI Setup, press and hold Delete on a USB Keyboard while the system is booting up
- Load Optimized Defaults
- If your CPU supports VT-d, disable it
- If your system has CFG-Lock, disable it
- If your system has Secure Boot Mode, disable it
- Set OS Type to Other OS
- If your system has IO Serial Port, disable it
- Set XHCI Handoff to Enabled
- If you have a 6 series or x58 system with AWARD BIOS, disable USB 3.0
- Save and exit.
Nothing is set in stone, there are many variables that affect the speed of the install. Be patient and wait.How long should the screen with the apple logo and loading bar last?