Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS High Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

i can not install the setup

i can not install the setup

Hi there.

Please update your profile with details of your motherboard.

Please explain what you have done so far and tell us where the process fails.

For example, how did you create your UniBeast installer?

gigabyte:z370 ultra gaming 2.0 ,i7 8700k cpu ,nvidia 1050 ti grafic ,macos highsierra or sieera not installing

when I download the Install High Sierra from app store, I only get a file about 20mb, and the Unibeast says File is Incomplete? How do I get the full version of High Sierra?

when I download the Install High Sierra from app store, I only get a file about 20mb, and the Unibeast says File is Incomplete? How do I get the full version of High Sierra?
Search this site for: gibMacOS

Good afternoon, I'm going to try these steps to install High Sierra on the computer I use for Windows, depends of the results I'd build a custom computer soon that could be more compatible.

I'll put my specs on my profile asap. Edit: The specs are there.

It's running really well without having to buy additional pieces for the computer, might be enough lucky to play in this MacOS version.

Last edited:
Hello, I need help, I DESTROY SISTEMATICALLY EVERY attempted installation of High Sierra when I try to install UNIBEAST and made the hard disk bootable.
I get a success if I use the usb key as bootloader. I run Unibeast only to install the bootloader on the main hard disk. BUT NOTHING! Look like is impossible to deploy the bootloader on the hard disk. What I do wrong?

Hello, I need help, I DESTROY SISTEMATICALLY EVERY attempted installation of High Sierra when I try to install UNIBEAST and made the hard disk bootable.
I get a success if I use the usb key as bootloader. I run Unibeast only to install the bootloader on the main hard disk. BUT NOTHING! Look like is impossible to deploy the bootloader on the hard disk. What I do wrong?

Hi there.

UniBeast is only used to create a bootable installer USB stick. Nothing else. You would use MultiBeast to make the target HDD/SSD bootable.

Follow our Guide and you can't go wrong. :thumbup:

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ierra-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.235474/

:)

How do I do this with Windows? I don't have a Mac. Please help. Thank you

Back