Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS High Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

I have asus rog gl-552jx. I have to the almost same problem as i have mentioned above with a photo pf the screen
Please provide complete details in your profile (account details).
Motherboard: limited to laptop manufacturer name, model, BIOS version and boot loader separated by "-", i.e. Dell XPS 13 9360 - 2.8.1 - Clover UEFI.

This is a Desktop Support forum - For help with your Laptop you should post in the relevant High Sierra Laptop Support forum.

So I followed this guide and at the end of Unibeast I get the following error. I'm using my MacBook Pro to create the USB... Not really sure what is going on.
Screen Shot 2019-01-16 at 2.23.05 PM.png

I keep getting an error from UniBeast. "UniBeast drive: Copy of apfs.efi failed."
Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you for directing me P1LGRIM. I guess I was looking in the wrong place for my answer. This clarified what i was doing wrong and solved my problem. Thanks again!

Hi folks,
I am a newbie on this forum, and need some enlightenment.

I have followed through this guide to install the OS (17G66) on my PC. After installing multibeast, my PC happened to be quite ominous. Now I am unable to boot the installed High Sierra from my NVMe drive, yet I can still manage to do so if the USB stick is plugged. I have looked at another thread suggesting to do some command in star UEFI Shell, and have done it as guided yet the issue has not been sorted out.

Any help and contribution from you would be highly appreciated.

Cheers

Back