Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS High Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

clean intall with 10.13.2 reboot problem on GA-H97M-HD3

i recreated usb stick with mac os 10.3.2 and formatted disq

after installation when i choose the main system it reboots. i've read somewhere that there was problem with lulu ktext something after update, but how do you fix it on clean instal ? you can't ? ;)

i did a clean instal with 10.13.1 i didn't have this problem.all went fine.

I am able to get my High Sierra system stable by using NVDAStartup.kext from EL Capitan. I have a NVIDIA GTX 285. I use the "disabledfgfirmware" boot flag. I was never able to get stock unibeast to work without putting in the NVDA kext. Is there a better way? Could I run the web drivers? I want to make sure I get the full power of my GPU. I have a ASUS z270i and i7 7700K.

Hello, everyone.

[SOLVED: Got it downloading the official installer on another mac. Don't use alternative methods if you're getting the 19mb version. Find another mac and get the 5.19gb version from the App Store]

I'm following this guide thoroughly to create a thumb drive with 10.13.2 to make a clean install on a new HFS+J formatted SSD.

I've formatted a usb HFS+J with GUID, ran the latest version of "Unibeast" (UEFI, High Sierra, No Graphics), copied the "MultiBeast High Sierra Edition" in the new "Install MacOS Hight Sierra" partition. When I boot from the UEFi partition on the USB, I reach the clover boot page, but I can't any "install MacOS High Sierra" partition to boot. Notice that when I keep my old Yosemite SSD or my Windows SSD plugged in it thise lists properly. But no "High Sierra Install" partition whatsoever. [see attached pic]

I've tried pretty much every solution I could think of: multiple thumb drives, updating clover, installing and/or updating apfs.efi/hfsplus.efi and other drivers, unplugging every internal drive on my pc...

The only thing I can't do is to use the official installer download fully from the app store. I've already tried to download from 3 real macs. Wonder if Apple changed the installer for some reason... I used this method to download the full app: (http://osxdaily.com/2017/09/27/download-complete-macos-high-sierra-installer/)

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 147
Last edited:
The only time I ever downloaded the stub installer was the day High Sierra was released and it was within the first couple of hours of it release. I deleted the installer and when I downloaded it again it was the full installer. Since then it has always been the full installer on multiple Macs and Hacks.

The only time I ever downloaded the stub installer was the day High Sierra was released and it was within the first couple of hours of it release. I deleted the installer and when I downloaded it again it was the full installer. Since then it has always been the full installer on multiple Macs and Hacks.

True MacMan, i made it with the official installer downloaded from another real mac. Don't use the alternative method posted before! Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
My PC specs are-
Motherboard- MSI Z270 Gaming M3
Graphics Card- MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G
Processor- Intel i7 7700k
RAM- 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX
Cooler Master Hyper 212
Corsair VS650
WD 2TB HDD

Will I able to run macOS High Sierra smoothly or at all.

Any guide I should follow to make my PC run Fully supportly.

I am still having trouble getting to the instal screen after clover any help?
not a help thread, please post in the desktop support section

Install

“macOS High Sierra”

MoBo: GIGABYTE: Z370M-D3H

CPU: 8th Gen Coffee Lake i5 8400 (9MB) Cache

GPU: Intel UHD 630 1536MB

Memory Ram: 8GB Corsair 2133mhz

I Install with support TonyMac and RehabMan with Maciasl and

Patchmatic Extract DSDT and SSDTs with Big Help on RehabMan

Tutorials Pages, Big Thanks to TonyMac and RehabMan.

My Ready EFI.Zip and Installed OS Pics Attached

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-20 at 10.19.20 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-20 at 10.19.20 PM.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 333
  • Screen Shot 2017-12-20 at 10.19.37 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-20 at 10.19.37 PM.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 359
  • Screen Shot 2017-12-20 at 10.20.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-20 at 10.20.06 PM.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 317
  • Screen Shot 2017-12-20 at 10.20.35 PM.png