Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS High Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

I finally succeeded in getting a fresh install of High Sierra. The best tip I could give you is make sure you do not have any other drives active when you try to do the install. This caused me to go around in circles and almost give up. I now have sound and ethernet/wifi. I have computer with an Asus Z-87 motherboard with 16 meg of memory I built from scratch. 3.4 GHz i5 processor unlocked, Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 GPU. Everything is working fine. Hope to upgrade to a better motherboard later.

Hi, ruhbbar7. So now you use OSX default drive for GTX760? Have you found any lags when switching windows or apps, even mouse moving?

Hi everyone,

When I download macOS High Sierra from App Store I only get the "incomplete" installer (~20MB).
How do you do to download the full installer (~5GB) ?

Last edited:
Hi guys. How much time I have to wait before reboot after I give the No-convert script command? Thanks.

Hi guys. How much time I have to wait before reboot after I give the No-convert script command? Thanks.
Not a help thread, please create a new thread in the High Sierra forum section, also as per rules, please update your hardware profile

Last edited:
I have installed NVIDIA web drivers for my 1070 graphics card, but when i reboot it keeps flickering at start for a few times and then when it boots into High Sierra it just goes to Default graphics. Any thoughts? This is with a 1070 on a GA-z270x-Ultra gaming mobo

Back