Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS High Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Please include a guide to get AIRDROP working again. I lost it, so I tried a fresh install and it doesn't work there either. Help!

I have the gtGTXx 980 Ti and I can not boot with UniBeast, any ideas?

When MultiBeast is going to supprt APFS?

When MultiBeast is going to supprt APFS?

MultiBeast 10 supports both HFS+ and APFS. You need to download the latest version.

Are you sure your Intel CPU HW acceleration is running? I have Intel HD 530 CPU too, i'm working on this problem about 3 weeks without success. Still no Quick Sync HW suppport decoding in video. Can you test it with MacX Video Converter Pro? Trial is free, can you click on little "i" (info) icon to chceck it? I'm very interested about this because i don't know anobody with HD 530 has this video harware decoding in final cut and similar video app.
Here is great summary about Intel HD acceleration problem i find.
Thanks for feedback
View attachment 291867
works ok here
Snip20171112_1.png

Work flawlessly on my old config. Direct update with app store with hfs# method, only re added my wifi id number in IO80211Family.kext and my ethernet kext. Thanks and Regards!

I can´t download high sierra from the APP store, just opens a window and ask me were to install the sistem, does anybody knows how to download the standalone installer? So I can create my installer with unibeast. thanks!

I can´t download high sierra from the APP store, just opens a window and ask me were to install the sistem, does anybody knows how to download the standalone installer? So I can create my installer with unibeast. thanks!
from the appstore, it will download the installer to your Applications folder

from the appstore, it will download the installer to your Applications folder
thanks, I was searching for HIGH SIERRA, then opening the app. Now find it under update categories, and now it is downloading, that was my mistake. thanks

any clues?

Attachments

• IMG-1194.JPG
    IMG-1194.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 191
Back