Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS High Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Thanks for a great guide, i have a problem, after installation mac os does not start and remains locked about half of the load... what can i do?

You need to start your own new support thread in High Sierra Desktop Support.

I guys,

I created my installation key with Unibeast but when I boot on the key I have a black screen with the white bar loaded as on this picture. Has anyone of you had this problem? Thank you

2bca3f52-34af-4166-a078-0058fee64ef4-jpeg.289679

2bca3f52-34af-4166-a078-0058fee64ef4-jpeg.289679
I guys,

I created my installation key with Unibeast but when I boot on the key I have a black screen with the white bar loaded as on this picture. Has anyone of you had this problem? Thank you
not a help thread

create a new post in the relevant forum

Since UniBeast 8 was finished we decided to release it early along with this guide. MultiBeast 10 is in the finishing stages and will be out as soon as it's tested and ready.

It might be nice to clarify your installation guide a bit, on this point. It's written as if the process will work as presented, when the entire Multibeast section doesn't actually work.

It might be nice to clarify your installation guide a bit, on this point. It's written as if the process will work as presented, when the entire Multibeast section doesn't actually work.
MB Sierra edition does appear to work for HS when you format your HD as HFS+, so it is half right.

CustoMac Mini 2011 fans...
I have learned my own installation process for 10.13.1 from my initial install on my spare Hack, based on CustoMac Mini 2011 with i5 3570K CPU. I have now reinstalled from the beginning and have a clean Hack running 10.13.1 waiting for MB 10, just in case there are nuances from MB Sierra edition.
I will post a new thread with my EFI folder and build steps for anyone interested. I will link it to the CustoMac Mini 2011 El Capitan thread for anyone following that thread.

Many thanks to the Tonymacx86 team.

CustoMac Mini 2011 fans...
I have learned my own installation process for 10.13.1 from my initial install on my spare Hack, based on CustoMac Mini 2011 with i5 3570K CPU. I have now reinstalled from the beginning and have a clean Hack running 10.13.1 waiting for MB 10, just in case there are nuances from MB Sierra edition.
I will post a new thread with my EFI folder and build steps for anyone interested. I will link it to the CustoMac Mini 2011 El Capitan thread for anyone following that thread.

Many thanks to the Tonymacx86 team.

This has already been done, check out this thread https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...t-upgrade-fresh-install-on-h270n-wifi.233433/

@tonymacx86 One stupid question that I cant get the handle on, and I really need expert help with is my MSI GT 730....I have massive visual glitches to the point of going better on nv_disable, and I cant find the fake id of it. Any help for me and the future people looking for help?...(please and thanks for your help... sorry for the tag)

Back