CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
GTX 980 Ti
Mac
Mac mini
Classic Mac
PowerBook
Con you advice me where this days can I download clean legit und latest High Sierra installer? On Appstore I have only open options which does nothing, there is no Download option.
What Do I miss?

Motherboard
GA-Z77X-UD5H
CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
GTX 980 Ti
Mac
Mac mini
Classic Mac
PowerBook
Can you see there option to download? Why I cant see it? :)

Motherboard
GA-Z77X-UD5H
CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
GTX 980 Ti
Mac
Mac mini
Classic Mac
PowerBook
I do..no download only open which does nothing
Screen Shot 2018-11-25 at 14.02.42.png

Motherboard
GA-Z77X-UD5H
CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
GTX 980 Ti
Mac
Mac mini
Classic Mac
PowerBook
YeaY I got it after reboot. Wired. Thanks for support :)

Motherboard
Gigabyte B250M Gaming 3
CPU
I5-7600K
Graphics
GTX 1050 Ti
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
I have a problem when follow this tutorials to install High Sierra in my PC:
- After installation, everything work properly
- But after softwares installation (everytime, every software) it stuck at apple logo loading on next restart (i think it cannot load nVidia Web Driver). Then I have to boot from my Installer USB to install Multibeast again to wake up my High Sierra.
Anyone with any solution can help me solve this issues, please ?

Motherboard
Z370XP SLI
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
I seem to have hit a snag. I followed this Install guide successfully, and after a short while discovered what I should have already known: APFS seriously mucks with my ability to interface all of my other computers with the one running High Sierra--incidentally the most important one for all of them to interface with.

So I decided to go erase the install and do it again, installing with HFS+J. I plugged my High Sierra APFS SSD into one of my older macs, erased it and reformatted it with HFS+J, put it back into the Hack, and followed this guide again. I performed the steps to avoid the conversion to APFS: boot from installer USB, point to HFS+J, start installation, when it auto-reboots go back into USB and input /Volumes/Image\ Volume/No-Convert into the terminal and reboot, pick up the install as normal from there.

When the install finished, I nonetheless ended up with an APFS formatted drive again. Did I miss something?

An earlier step, step 6, indicates that I must erase and format the destination drive according to a set of steps. I performed those steps; however I did so from a different computer, outside the environment of the InstallUSB. Is that where I went wrong, or does it not matter how the destination drive got formatted to HFS+J?