Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS High Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

I have no idea what to do next ...
Start a thread in High Sierra Desktop Support.
Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v) and Don't reboot on panic (debug=0x100).

Even if I have a High Sierra installation thumb drive? Two of them, actually. So I _have_ the drive. I need to swap out some drivers that don't work with my hardware (Broadmore chip -- i7 6800k). I don't have "Disk Utility" to do the job.
I don't understand how you would "swap out some drivers" using Disk Utility.
This is not a help thread - You should start a new one of your own in High Sierra Desktop Support.

Hello! I have an HP DC5100 but not a Mac - 2 PC's but no Mac what should I do now? Or do I have to buy a Snow Leopard DVD?

I know he's quite old, I actually wanted to set up OSX Mavericks. But nobody has such an old app store, and I have many friends but not any friend with a good Mac or MacBook.

Hello! I have an HP DC5100 but not a Mac - 2 PC's but no Mac what should I do now? Or do I have to buy a Snow Leopard DVD?

I know he's quite old, I actually wanted to set up OSX Mavericks. But nobody has such an old app store, and I have many friends but not any friend with a good Mac or MacBook.
How about a local school, church or college/university with Macs?

How about a local school, church or college/university with Macs?

Sorry they have windows installed on the mac:(

And the school have windows server:crazy:

Hi, thank you very much for the guide

I followed all the steps, but when I'm going to boot the USB installer I'm getting the error as in the attachments.

I tried by using the integrated graphics instead of the Nvidia, changing the USB ports (from 3.0 to 2.0), putting the safe mode flag (-x) into clover, but nothing changed. I'm getting the same error. I also tried googling that error but I found nothing. I don't know what else can I do.

Someone can help me?

Attachments

• IMG_20180830_171748 (1).jpg
    IMG_20180830_171748 (1).jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 132
Hi, thank you very much for the guide

I followed all the steps, but when I'm going to boot the USB installer I'm getting the error as in the attachments.

I tried by using the integrated graphics instead of the Nvidia, changing the USB ports (from 3.0 to 2.0), putting the safe mode flag (-x) into clover, but nothing changed. I'm getting the same error. I also tried googling that error but I found nothing. I don't know what else can I do.

Someone can help me?
have a search for "mach reboot"

have a search for "mach reboot"
Thank you. Unfortunately this kind of error seems to apply to many kinds of problems and I haven't found anything yet.

Hi Piplos,
I had the same error until I changed SATA mode in BIOS from Intel RAID to AHCI. macOS doesn't work with hardware RAID.

Back