Motherboard
Acer Aspire S3 391
CPU
Core i3 3217U
Graphics
HD4000
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I succesfully install high sierra but my mouse and keyboard doesn't work on welcome screen (language screen) I use voodoo ps2 (before the installation I put the kext in the ''other'' folder. I have no externel mouse and keyboard. I dont know what can I do. Sorry for my bad english.

Hello, is It possible to install macOS High Sierra as virtual machine (for example to Oracle VirtualBox)?

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-OpenCore
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD 530 1920 x 1080
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I couldnt boot high sierra on my toshiba portege i have only this bios settings. Help me and i am stuck in apple logo.
Graphics card is Intel Hd graphics 4000 and processor is intel core i53210M.

Motherboard
HP 8300 Elite CMT
CPU
i7 3770
Graphics
GTX 1050 Ti
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I'm experiencing this too...

Freezes about 60% through when booting to the installer.
Have tried it multiple times and getting the same result.

Used a 32gb USB flash drive plugged into a USB 2.0 port.

View attachment 287921

edit: Thanks to ryem for the fix. Go to the usb clover bootloader options, remove 'nv_disable=1' and add 'nvda_drv=1'. You'll have to do this every time it restarts or else you can change this in the actual config file which is what I plan on doing later.

Thank you, this worked for me! Question, how do I edit the config file so it does this automatically on every boot?

Motherboard
Z390 AORUS PRO
CPU
I7 8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Well, I've been using MultiBeast years now but the apfs no convert option doesn't work. I made my USB installer booted from it, formatted my disk, named it High Sierra and then installed to it. I then rebooted and choose the USB again then once booted I opened up Terminal and did the /Volumes/Image\ Volume/No-Convert . Then rebooted then finished install to find out my HDD was converted to the apfs :(.