- Aug 3, 2013
- Asus N752VX-OpenCore
- i7-6700HQ / HM170
- HD 530 1920 x 1080
- Mobile Phone
still not a help thread......Hey guys,
I decide to clean install High Sierra because it was upgrade so first attempt I hit the OSInstall.mkpg missing but today I made 10.13.2 USB which cannot even get to installer. What I have tried:
1. 10.13.2 USB with Unibeast
2. 10.13.2 USB with Unibeast + latest FakeSMC
2. 10.13.2 USB with Unibeast + latest FakeSMC and NullCPUPowerManagement
2. 10.13.2 USB with Unibeast with Clover 4318 version (latest) + latest FakeSMC and NullCPUPowerManagement
2. 10.13.2 USB with Unibeast with Clover 4318 version (latest)
Every time I boot from "Install OS X ...USB", I hit the black screen with ++++++ signs.... any idea what to check try ...etc
I plan to create manual USB with Apple native software + native Clover upgrade.
That system was running High Sierra 10.3.0 so its supported.